Pair - Oktava MK-012-01 Mics with Additional Omni Capsule For Trade

Mickster

I have a pair of silver Oktava MK-012-01 mics with their original Cardioid capsules. I'm also including one additional Omni capsule (just one...not one for each). They're in perfect condition..........no scratches, dents....etc. You don't have to worry that they're fakes.......I've verified that they're not. I'm sure you know how nice these mics are for so many things. They come in their original plastic cases along with the original mic holders. I bought them in the 90's at GC in Los Angeles (I bought the Omni capsule more recently) and I'm fairly sure (not 100% sure) that they're a matched pair but I have none of the original paperwork or graphs to confirm that so please don't decide to get these based on them being a matched pair. I hate to get rid of these but I don't have the need for them very much anymore. I'd like to trade for a very good LDC.

Last edited:
I have a pair of silver Oktava MK-012-01 mics with their original Cardioid capsules. I'm also including one additional Omni capsule (just one...not one for each). They're in perfect condition..........no scratches, dents....etc. You don't have to worry that they're fakes.......I've verified that they're not. I'm sure you know how nice these mics are for so many things. They come in their original plastic cases along with the original mic holders. I bought them in the 90's at GC in Los Angeles (I bought the Omni capsule more recently) and I'm fairly sure (not 100% sure) that they're a matched pair but I have none of the original paperwork or graphs to confirm that so please don't decide to get these based on them being a matched pair. I hate to get rid of these but I don't have the need for them very much anymore. I'd like to trade for a very good LDC.

Just realized I forgot to mention that I am also including both original -10db pads with these mics. Open to offers. Thanks.........

Sorry.......was away for a couple days. I'm looking for an LDC for male vocals. I'm using an MXL now and really need to upgrade to the next level. I'm not looking for a miracle trade.......just a fair one. What do you have?

Sorry.......was away for a couple days. I'm looking for an LDC for male vocals. I'm using an MXL now and really need to upgrade to the next level. I'm not looking for a miracle trade.......just a fair one. What do you have?

Name it. Look in my microphone microphone microphone ad ... that is what I have posted for sale as I have double of those. I have many others as well.

Name it. Look in my microphone microphone microphone ad ... that is what I have posted for sale as I have double of those. I have many others as well.

Pardon my ignorance but I can't find the ad you're referring to. Can you point me to it? Thanks........

Back