OT you just have to hear this!

actually I don't know who it is. a friend turned me on to it. I guess there was a CD going around Nashville of really bad demos and this was on it. I hurt myself laughing so hard

deepwater said:
I think he just lost his ticket to heaven.

Sounds like American Idiol -

What would Simon say?

Or...... Does anyone remember The Gong Show? This sounds like something out of that talent pool.

So what mic was that? I am guessing a B1, which sounds as good as mics costing 100 times as much... :rolleyes:

But seriously, this can't be for real, right? Gives me a whole new respect for Ashlee Simpson. At least she has the decency to lip sync. :D

If this is deliberate then he is actually really skilled. It takes skill to so completely supress both training and talent.

If it was serious then the person is so completely clueless.

right after the first bridge...an opportunity for an extended cow bell solo if you ask me. far too often i hear the cowbell as a rhythm instrument...in this song, i would like to hear it featured as the lead instrument.

jingle-CLANK, jingle-CLANK

here comes santa-CLANK, here comes santa-CLANK

silent-CLANK, holy-CLANK, all is-CLANK

I think he posted here once :)

If I upgrade my pre and mic will I get a better sound?

I'm considering a U87 and Avolon pre...

What autotune softeware do you recommend

Last edited:
Big Kenny said:
i'VE NOT HEARD MORE EMOTION IN A SONG SINCE "sEXUAL hEALING"

The emotion, the pathos in his voice @ 2:12, just tears me up everytime.

Thanks slobber, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks...

Who's this guys voice coach...I wish I could sing like that, it was amazing.

I like the spoken part at 3:13. "You know it was....the night divine." Real slick.

Legal Warning

I am contacting my attorney, because I have not given permission for this release of my demo from my album "My Christmas in Pain". Anyone who downloaded this song will be subject to paying me $0.03 for the entertainment I have provided through this music. Also, I am not responsible for any damage to listeners eardrums that might have incurred when listening to above song.

I think I wet myself I was laughing so hard.

Actually, If I were to sing "O Holy Night" it would probably sound similar to that, so I don't have any room to laugh. Dammit, Jim! I'm a composer not a singer!

Back