Order of Effects/Pedals?

Ya, I'll disagree.

Compressor should be first, IMO. Putting the wah before the compressor = flat sounding wah.

The other thing I disagree w/ is time-based effects. Delays sound better in the effects loop in my experience.

A
www.aaroncheney.com

Aaron Cheney said:
Ya, I'll disagree.

Compressor should be first, IMO. Putting the wah before the compressor = flat sounding wah.

The other thing I disagree w/ is time-based effects. Delays sound better in the effects loop in my experience.

A
www.aaroncheney.com

Hey! You CAN'T disagree with information on a webpage!

It breaks rules, man. If you see it in print, it must be true.

If people keep breaking these rules, there might be chaos like people having "opinions" or some such stuff.

We have to be veerry careful or each person might have to value other opinions and our world will become screwed up.

for the record: I think the info is right on. ( see, I stuck to the rules)

I feel better.

acorec said:
We have to be veerry careful or each person might have to value other opinions and our world will become screwed up.

Yer talkin' jibberish...

I think it was C.S. Lewis that said: "Lord, please grant me the patience to tolerate those who sin differently than I do."

But somebody who orders their effects the wrong way cannot be tolerated. It's an unwavering path to Hell, my friend. Compressor first, delay in the effects loop!!

:)

A
www.aaroncheney.com

NO! ignore both ways of thinking! mix and match and trial and error! find what works best for you! be independent! dont then democratic or republican! vote ralph nader! try using your effects with an electric violin....its kinda fun.

personally i do agree...compressor first and delay in the effects loop.

distortedrumble said:
NO! ignore both ways of thinking! mix and match and trial and error! find what works best for you! be independent!

Careful now... or we're going to wind up with what acorec was warning us about. Opinions are dangerous. Let us instead bask in the warm comfort of conformity...

Ahhhh....

A
www.aaroncheney.com

See, that's what makes our country so great. We can agree to agree...or else.

I've always put the comp. first. I've tried it w/the wah first, but came up w/a flat sounding wah, like you said, AC.

Thanks for the input, fellas.

G

Back