Orange Tiny Terror 12" combo

Seeker of Rock

The One and Only
This is my new amp. I was looking for something more compact for easier transport. Always loved the Orange tone. I checked out the discontinued UK made ad15 model, but decided on a used TT. The tt has a raunchier tone. Plus, my current tone idol Jeff Massey plays a dual terror, occasionally a rockerverb. Search youtube The Steepwater band live 'boom boom'. About halfway through they break into Zeppelin How Many More Times, and the tone (and playing) is pretty fuckin sweet.

The only negative about this amp is it can be noisy. Mainly when pushing the tubes, but I noticed it clean tonight on the high frequency spectrum of the wah. Haven't looked into it yet to see if it is a design issue, cheap tube(s), or a grounding issue.

Me, too. I've always loved older marshall amps (the simple ones), but loved the Orange tone instantly after playing one. The TT is the most obnoxiously in-your-face of the brand. Arguably not the 'best', but TT is like a tubescreamer..
You either get it or you dont. If you do, it is a cool amp flavor. Not versatile or tricked out so part is left to the player.

I think my ideal amp would be a Dual Terror - that would get around the problem I have with the TT not being versatile enough. I haven't really got the space for a massive amp.

To be fair, that's not far from the truth. When you decide you want something, its not that hard to save for it.

Yes, indeed. I was more referring to having to justify more expensive music purchases to my wife. If I was rich she would give zero fucks lol.

Yes, indeed. I was more referring to having to justify more expensive music purchases to my wife. If I was rich she would give zero fucks lol.

Just stop making babies with sperm deposited into your wife's vagina where it fertilizes an egg and creates an embryo. Your paycheck will seem larger and your wife will give less fucks with less of those.

OT, I believe I saw on teh Facebook that you are a father again. I think there is something wrong with my AA password because i cant seem to login there or else i would know for sure. Lol.
Anyway, if your wife made another baby that came through her cervix and vaj, then congratulations brow. :rockin:

Just stop making babies with sperm deposited into your wife's vagina where it fertilizes an egg and creates an embryo. Your paycheck will seem larger and your wife will give less fucks with less of those.

OT, I believe I saw on teh Facebook that you are a father again. I think there is something wrong with my AA password because i cant seem to login there or else i would know for sure. Lol.
Anyway, if your wife made another baby that came through her cervix and vaj, then congratulations brow. :rockin:

Yes, thanks! Another baby did indeed happen.

Back