Oh For Christs Sake...

FOWDERPINGER:..cool man nuff said...concise ..to the point..lol..nice!

lopp:..the problem with the drums is they are all on one track...so i cant punch up the snare without making the bass drum sound like crap...and im workin on the remix to try and make the vocals sit better ..thanks!

toki:...yeah i think i need to trim some of these branches..lol....i wish i had a sound.....*sigh*....anyone have a sound i could have?!?!?!...

auburncatfish:...it HAS to be just the way i sing...i ALWAYS sound like that....actually on this i didnt use the pop filter but the mic(c-1)..does have a wind screen on it ..i think i must just be too close i guess..

trizziple :..man you REALLY need to listen to more music...hehehehe...i mean thanks!!....yep you were the first one to notice the vocal "clipping"..its on the "HEY JESUS DOES IT MATTER WHERE I CHOOSE TO PRAY"..part...right????...damnit i call it "feeling"...warmer tone...check!..hows that remix of yours coming along...still waiting????!!!!!!..

bob a vader:...thanks my man 'preciate it !...

ok i think thats it till the remix maybe.....or till i just cant bring myself to listen to it anymore....:D:D

jamal

I'll join in on the praise for this song. It's a killer tune! The mix borders on being distorted sounding. I'm not sure what causes that. I hear it on mixes from time to time. It's a saturated, almost redlining sort of sound. It causes all the parts to kind of mush together and not be very defined. maybe Chris' thoughts on compression could deal with that.

But still, it's a great song and a very good performance....it just needs some more mixing. So get busy...........

Where you gettin' your drum samps from?Get a new ride sample now!

what was said about compression and...

good song!For everyone to hear!Even if you ain't down wit JC!Very much worth the listen.Thanx.

Your one of my all time favorites here, you know that by now LOL! This is great, i'm streaming (sorry-dialup..you know) but fuck the mix at this point..this has such a moving vibe for me. This better be on my cd.

Back