Nubert's active Monitors for PC-Recording

I recently came accross the A300 Monitors from Nubert / Germany. They are dedicated PC-Recording Monitors / Multimedia Desktop Speakers and have an amazing linear behaviour. Also bass range is surprising. The are fully digital from the inputs to the class-D biamped speaker chassis and come with DSP sound processor and remote control.

First I only focussed the smaller "A100" version but after a Test in a listeting room, I choosed the top model. I got them used. New price is over EUR 1000,- as I can read from their website.

I do not know if there is an oversea's store, and so I think they have to be ordered from germany - but for those who have to chance to go to a comonn HIFI exhibition, Nubert should be heard in any case.

They have absolutely no audible noise, even not when having your ear an inch away from the tweeter. The bass frequncies go down below 40Hz beating some monitors which are higher priced.

Had a recent discussion about what gear falls under 'studio' and what falls under 'home' recording. Would $2,000 monitors be for home recording or studio use?

https://homerecording.com/bbs/gener...-and-computers/waves-hardware-dls-ios-380102/

Nearest I see these particular monitors available is Denmark. lol We have some really decent options here in the States, not sure how boutique we would/should go in search of the perfect monitor. Especially with our music being typically imperfect (ie - "home"recorded).

Back