Nobody cares, but...................

guitar ed

This is number 300 for me!!! What a milestone!! Thank you very much! Thank you........thanks..........

ed:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Congrats Ed...

I seemed to go from 250 to 300 soooo quick... mind you I went from 150 to 300 very quick thanks to this forum. ;-)

James... your coming up to 3000 quickly..

Porter

Hey Guitar Ed,

Welcome to the world of the high rollers! :)

Just think, if I only posted sensible posts my count would be, erm, nearly two maybe... ;)

And Moskus, you've got to have that sneering lip twitch to get that authentic Elvis sound...

Try this: Muh huh. Thangyewverymuch. See? Much more realistic. :)

And Porter, James has such a high post count 'cause he spends a lot of time talking to himself.

And why's that Frank?

Er. Buggered if I know really... :D

--
BluesMeister

BluesMeister said:
And Porter, James has such a high post count 'cause he spends a lot of time talking to himself.

And why's that Frank?

Er. Buggered if I know really... :D
Seriously, please stop posting like that. I nearly had a heartattack. I couldn't stop laughing! :D :D

Meh, who cares....

:D

Congrats Ed! Make sure you don't pass the 1000 posts count, you may end up like Moskus and Jaymz (or me :eek: :) )

Porter said:
How come now one made a fuss over me when I hit 250 or even 300... oh well :rolleyes:
You have to make the fuzz happen yourself...

"Look guys, this is my 3377th post!" :D

The only fuzz we make is when you hit 1000, 2000, 3000 and so on... (and maybe 250 if you had gotten a new avatar ;))

Back