Ngd!!!!

I was mistaken on this dude, I watched a vid a couple days ago (Anderton's), & they had a guitar exactly like mine, then had an "HP" model comparing the two. I thought the HP had the neck bevel (whatever the fuck that's called, where they took the heel completely off the back of the neck), & the "nibs", but the Standard T (which is what I bought) didn't have 'em. It was actually a nice surprise, because I think that's cool myself. A little attention to detail...

So, now you guys have gotten me from superstrat/shred guitars, to a plain-jane LP, & now to an SG, with binding...I guess there's no goin' back now...:D.

The "HP" LPs and SGs have a shaved heel. Not that there's any heel to shave on an SG. I've never held one, but I can only assume they smoothed it out a little on the SGs. If the heel area on an SG was ever a problem for someone, they probably need to just stop playing guitar. I don't know about the nibs. I'm not a shredder so I don't know how the nibs affect those kinds of players. I never notice them myself.

I just realized something....What the fuck does "Ngd" stand for?

---------- Update ----------

Oh "New Guitar Day", right? I think I got it, and Google was no help at all.

I just realized something....What the fuck does "Ngd" stand for?

---------- Update ----------

Oh "New Guitar Day", right? I think I got it, and Google was no help at all.

See, I thought it was supposed to represent a random incoherant sound made by someone who was really excited!

Congratulations, Great guitar. I got one myself a couple of years back, just have to watch the headstock doesn't dive onto something.

Sweet Guitar, DooBro! I always thought about getting some stuff on a payment plan, but I'm afraid I'll just take the gear and run!

Nice score.
A tonic for sure.
One of the few truly iconic designs in guitar.
You've the chops & the tools now....
make Music.

Nice score.
A tonic for sure.
One of the few truly iconic designs in guitar.
You've the chops & the tools now....
make Music.

Thanks Ray, I've been playing the fuck out of this thing the last couple days, well, playing it a lot to my abilities anyway....:laughings:.

Back