New tuneage. Good, bad, ugly?

I think it's pretty good. I might like a little more vocal level. I'm getting some midrange stack up in the middle that might be what's masking the vocals. I think the snare's getting a touch buried at times too. Could be that midrange thing again. I think it's all the guitar tracks. Might be too many similar sounding tracks going with all the harmonizing and stuff. When the middle guitar comes in or pops out it seems to mask the other stuff in the middle. I think a little more panning or EQ could clean it up. Performances are fantastic as always. I'm just fine with the bass.
Thanx man. I made a few adjustments. I found I was able to cut the guitars a little in the 500hz range, it was a little honky there when I swept it. I turned up the snare 1db just for the hell of it. Hopefully, things are a little clearer now.

This is all about getting to know my new amp. Still have to work out the tones and the mids, etc.....

Thanx dude. :cool:

Love the guitar in the chorus, but maybe a bit more grit in the verse ...just sounds a little 'processed'. Vox need some 'beef' and drums ...bit more life on the toms would be good for me. But all in all, liked the track.

Fantastic mix, great song, I like it just the way it is, I am sure some of the suggestions give here will add to it, and I am sure I would like that as well, I just like it! Nice work!

Love the guitar in the chorus, but maybe a bit more grit in the verse ...just sounds a little 'processed'. Vox need some 'beef' and drums ...bit more life on the toms would be good for me. But all in all, liked the track.
Thanx a lot man. I'll definitely keep that advice in mind when I re-mix this, and for future tunes. :cool:

Fantastic mix, great song, I like it just the way it is, I am sure some of the suggestions give here will add to it, and I am sure I would like that as well, I just like it! Nice work!
Thanx a lot Captain. Yeah, I usually get more good than bad advice here, that's why I love this place for getting extra sets of ears. I really appreciate your comments. :)

Back