New Songs by The Lambs

jontflesh

Hello,
My band The Lambs has just finished off a demo cd and I have uploaded 3 songs for anyone who is interested. We used Cakewalk 9.0 to record the songs.
Mainly Rock sound with some metal. If you are into AC/DC, Sabbath, Madien you will probably dig us.
Feel free to flame or praise, it's all good :-)

jontflesh

I heard some AC/DC once. They were OK. Where did you come from, jontflesh? 'The Lambs' is a very good name, I like it a lot. I wish I had it.

Joint has an i in it. Loads of people use cakewalk, and they're not worse off for it.

Many fish bites if you got good bait.

dobro,
Well thanks for liking the name. How about the tunes?
Joint does have a I in it but my name is actually
Jon T. Flesh.
I am from Denver, CO USA. I mostly have hung out in the 4-track and drums board.
Thanks though

jontflesh

Well allright.
I listened to "A Waste Of Time",and I thought it was a really great tune.
I liked the vocals, reminded me of a young David Lee Roth.
And I'm always a sucker for a great wah-wah solo like this one has. The production was well done, heard all instuments evenly through my system.
More!...You guys ROCK.
DJ

I better not quit my day job. It did not even faze me I did not put the link in the post, hehe.
There is one more song that can be found at http://pimp.yermommashouse.net/jontflesh/music/
if you want. I wish I had my Wavelab CD ( A friend is borrowing) as I had to use Audio Grabber to rip off the cd and the quality is not that great on the Mp3, oh well.
Thanks DJ! Enjoyed the reply!

jontflesh

Page not available at first site, went to the other one, got "Mother Mary" and it is an awesome sound.....mix-wise and otherwise........you give good wah........gibs

Hey Gibs,
Yeah it looks like the Admin is moving some stuff around on the site right now. It should be back up by tommorow or so if you want to check back.

Sorry! Thanks for the reply on Mother Mary though :-)
PS all the guitarist in the band play Gibson's

jontflesh

jontflesh said:
Hello,
My band The Lambs has just finished off a demo cd and I have uploaded 3 songs for anyone who is interested. We used Cakewalk 9.0 to record the songs.
Mainly Rock sound with some metal. If you are into AC/DC, Sabbath, Madien you will probably dig us.
Feel free to flame or praise, it's all good :-)

jontflesh

Hey Jon,

Sounds pretty good to me man!
"Punk Metal".
I'm listening to Waste of Time.

Tim

All the Lambs songs are currently available through Napster or go to Alt.Binaries.Sounds.Music.Amateur to download.
(All songs are hi bit depth mp3 256kbs)
Snow Angels
Waste of Time
Gutter Baby
Born to Burn
One in a Million
Sweet Mother Mary

Thanks u87

I can't get the link. I keep getting 403 errors.

still waiting for that all ages live show, though...

Rachelle mentioned something about you guys playing the raven all ages or something?

Nilbog,
Good to see you around again! The Admin at yermommashouse is messing with the server and it is down right now. The mp3's will be available again so be sure and check back.
I have been working with my friend who runs the shows at The Raven and we will be having a all ages show in mid-December. I will keep you posted though. We might actually play with Nilbog too! hehe

jontflesh

Hey Wally,
Want to hear something wierd?
My exgirlfriend's sister is friends with Nilbog. I used to play in a band called Nilbog. Whoa somebody stop this crazy thing!

hehehehe
jontflesh

Back