New Rep Point Thread.

cellardweller said:
I feel so shunned.

An outcast doomed to walk along the borders of civilization,

whose only hope is to join a leper colony...

or the circus...

I like midgets....
If it means anything, I still like you!!! :D

But I have to spread the love..... :(

ibanezrocks and lbanks - you guys really hijacked this thread, demeaning its great importance to us all. This thread is for rep points and power only, not for meaningless posts, which in your case was only for a stupid avatar, and did nothing to increase your rep utation.

If you feel a need for post numbers, please start your own thread entitled "For post count augmentation only" so we don't have to waste our time wading through it, and can use our time doing something substantive like adding chicklets to our headers.

BTW, this place still won't let me hit any of your scales yet. Either I seem to have overdone it, or it's reached its "Rep Point Max".

lbanks said:
Now they've got me by the...(Oh! That's nice!)
LMAO!!! And I like the new avatar!

Congrats on the milestone! I wish I could rep you again (how gay does that sound???), but I have to give unto others before I can give unto thee....

crazydoc said:
ibanezrocks and lbanks - you guys really hijacked this thread, demeaning its great importance to us all. This thread is for rep points and power only, not for meaningless posts, which in your case was only for a stupid avatar, and did nothing to increase your rep utation.

If you feel a need for post numbers, please start your own thread entitled "For post count augmentation only" so we don't have to waste our time wading through it, and can use our time doing something substantive like adding chicklets to our headers.

BTW, this place still won't let me hit any of your scales yet. Either I seem to have overdone it, or it's reached its "Rep Point Max".
I'm done with the meaningless threads now, and by the way I have been giving out points to everyone on this thread every time it let me

ibanezrocks said:
I'm done with the meaningless threads now, and by the way I have been giving out points to everyone on this thread every time it let me
I don't think he was completely serious about that (I could be wrong)...

I need 53 more posts to get to 1700... I wonder what will happen when I get there?
I need 5 more rep points to get another chicklet too....

Rokket said:
I need 53 more posts to get to 1700... I wonder what will happen when I get there?
I need 5 more rep points to get another chicklet too....
I just tried to give you the rep points... but I'm still getting the following...

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

And...

"No Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

I've emailed Dragon... but haven't gotten a reply yet. :(

Oh, hey... 39 more posts to 1700, and 3 points to another chicklet... I gotta go spread some more love....

DJL said:
I just tried to give the rep points... but I'm still getting the following...

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

And...

"No Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

I've emailed Dragon... but haven't gotten a reply yet. :(

I can't figure it out either, Don. But I am no webmaster, so it's something I wouldn't be able to figure out anyway. I guess it's something in the program they will have to work out.... :(

Back