New podcast and giveaway.

Kern

I am giving away a pair of KRK KNS8400 headphones, and celebrating the brand new Home Recording Weekly podcast and new website too!

You mean headphones that aren't held together by duct tape? Sounds posh.

Thanks ..... this is one long wait huh?

No problem.

I'm new at this, but to my credit I have a super stretchy bladder. Did you grab some coffee while you were gone? All this waiting is making me sleepy.

Hey! I noticed this lineup as i was walking by... Figured I'd line up too, on case something fun was going on inside that I wouldn't want to miss.

Woah nice! I just bought some new cans but I can always use a backup set! I brought some candy but no real food... I hear there's popcorn around, though.

:eatpopcorn:

Thanks anyways. I'm sure that this guy will be back soon. What did you get for phones? He is handing out a pair of KRK KNS8400!

I'm sorry I have no podcast. But-----I am giving away a free dynamic mic!!!! (your choice of Realistic or Radio Shack) That's right folks! Just send me $649.99 to cover shipping and handling. And.... if you act now, I'll double your order for free! Just pay shipping and handling for the 2nd mic. Act now as supplies are limited. (But if I get enough takers I'll go over to the mall and restock.)

Back