New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi everyone - I'm Gary, a beginning musician (and slightly old man) that is getting into recording my own music to better my guitar playing skills. I'm an acoustic guitar player, and just recently bought a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 AI and plan on plugging in my guitar and a Shure PG48 mic, make some music, and probably drive my wife and animals crazy!

Hi all, I just joined this forum after searching for a solution to my problem
(which I will post a question of in the proper thread).

I've been a hobbyist home-recording geek for almost 45 years
(since the days of the old Fostex X14's and cassette tapes. lol)
and then I stopped playing music/recording altogether...
... I had just recently bought a nice used acoustic guitar and
a used Fostex MR8 (I HATE flashcards! lol)
to get my creative juices flowing again, and also to record
voice-overs and soundtracks for my CG animated character projects,
before I become an old fart. lol

Hey my name is Rich, I'm 19 years old. I listen to most types of music, EDM and rock being my two favorites. I've been playing piano for 9 years, and am learning to play the guitar.I'm just looking for as much advice and information on home recording as I can, any assistance is greatly appreciated. I've had an interest in recording for the past couple years, but don't know where to start. Anyone that knows anything or anywhere to look, please, let me know, I'm very adamant about learning to record my own and other people's works.

Hello everybody. I'm Brian. I'm a 26 year old IT guy who's going to school for audio engineering. Joining here to get some information on my starter home setup. Looking forward to learning a ton from everyone!

Hello, my name is jacob i produce electronic music been producing for about 2 years.,I joined this sight to hopefully meet new people and broaden my contacts as far as knowledge goes. Have any questions or comments feel free to message me.

Hi everyone,
My name is zizo, I'm from Cairo, Egypt. I'm still learning how to record and produce and stuff. I'm releasing music under the name 'Booma' which means owl in my language, Arabic. Check me out on soundcloud.com/BoomaOfficial

Thanks and I'm looking forward to learn more and more from this forum

Cheers,

ZiZO

Hi all
Not much to say as an introduction. Im probally old enought to most of yous grandpa. But Im hoping to learn some things on here and some help with a tasam m-208.

hello i am noah! i am a freestyle rap artist from the bay trying to step up the studio quality!! im new to this site help me out broooooos :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Hi tthere . my name is David . I'm a songwriter. I wrote a lot of songs and I am trying to compose them with ACID Music Studio 8.0 that is a great software. I joined this forum cause I'm looking for a techincian to help me. If interested please contact me .. Thanks ... Skype id: newdavidas

Hi tthere . my name is David . I'm a songwriter. I wrote a lot of songs and I am trying to compose them with ACID Music Studio 8.0 that is a great software. I joined this forum cause I'm looking for a techincian to help me. If interested please contact me .. Thanks ... Skype id: newdavidas

A technician for what? Using acid?

Welcome to the forum David. :)

Where have I been?

I missed a whole bunch of hello's here.

Welcome you new doodz! Hope this forum can help ya as much as it has myself. I'm always around to help if I can.

Peace,

Jimmy

Hi everybody! I'm Infalible...fairly new to the recording world. I want to gain as much knowledge as possible on producing and to master the equipment that I have. I've only read a few pages of this site and have learned so much already. I am really happy I found this site.

Hi everybody! I'm Infalible...fairly new to the recording world. I want to gain as much knowledge as possible on producing and to master the equipment that I have. I've only read a few pages of this site and have learned so much already. I am really happy I found this site.

I love the play on the name. I never screw up either, though I consistently lie to myself. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Jimmy, the smeller...

Back