New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Dark1409

New to the forum? Say hello, tell us a little about your self. Meet the gang :p

Welcome to HomeRecording Forum! :guitar:
Hey guys prateev here been recording on songs playing ukulele or piano for some months now jow upgrading my equipment so thinking about building a small budget homestudio and thats what brings me here

californiadream

Hello everyone! I am glad I found this place.I am hoping to pursue singing and want to pick up recording tips here.
I am exciting to meeting new people and hopefully everyone here can help me as I am very new at all of this.

Ted McGrath

Hi all, I've just signed up. I'm 49 years old. I've been playing music since I was 14. I got into some basic home recording in my early 20s when I acquired a Tascam cassette portastudio. But my efforts were put on hold when the real world got in the way in the shape of a mortgage and kids. However, now that my kids have grown I recently acquired a Tascam DP32 SD so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. Looking forward to tapping into the advice and experience of this community.

TDR_Sven

Hi,
I am Sven from Munich - i mainly play guitar, but love also sitting in my homestudio and produce songs ( alternative rock).
Beside producing songs, i have also discovered the filming of my music projects.

cheers

hi-fi

Hi all, Bob from Ohio here. Haven't spent time on a profile but will hopefully get a chance to soon. Just joined as I enjoy all things audio, both professional and home settings. I love recording on site and also at home though have not spent nearly as much time with either as I wish I could. Even at 61, life likes to have its way...still :-) As a drummer I always enjoyed the performing side but love all things behind the board as well. Very much into anything hi-fi, most of the audio I have at home is essentially vintage, which seems all the rage now. The difference being I've had most of mine all along going back 45 years. Back in the '90's when everyone was getting rid of their LP's ( I hate the term "vinyl") I kept all of mine and bought a good bit of theirs when they were almost given away compared to now. Far more than I could ever listen to if I played 5 LPs a day for the next 20 years. I love analog but also am fond of CD's and acknowledge many can sound excellent, but since the mid-to-late '90's its certainly a sad reality its become a crap shoot. Still have a Pioneer RT-1011L reel-to-reel, a couple nice 3-head cassette decks, three Pioneer CT-F9191's (not about performance, though very good they're just a class deck that's close to my heart) as well as a Yamaha MTR MD4 Minidisc 4-track, and for crying out loud, I still have a full quadraphonic system. I love audio restoration work and do spend time when I can restoring and re-mastering live recordings for posterity among other things. Most of my time outside of work (no longer audio related) is spent with either my grandkids and family but mostly with my 10 year old Australian Cattle Dog, Onyx. He's not a pet but my best friend.

I'm looking forward to meeting with you guys and gals as I'm sure to enter into a wealth of knowledge the community here. Hopefully I can contribute to that in some way so thank you for having me :-)