New Melvins LP

Booda said:
Where did you get it? It comes out on the 10th. I checked http://ipecac.com/ and it still says the 10th. I can't wait to hear it!!

If you want it and have Soulseek-test, you can get it from me. My username's timthetortoise. If you don't and still want it, let me know and I'll zip it and pop it on my server.

peopleperson said:
I'm still gonna buy the fucker though.

Same here. It's a killer album.

Thanks timthetortoise! If is was Me$allica or some other filthy rich band... but I only have 5 more days to wait and I like supporting the Melvins... they're one of my Favorite bands. The anticipation makes it a little more exciting too.

I checked out soulseektest.com ... Never heard of that one. Is it a good one? I use to use WinMx and as of lately been using Bittorrent. I actually don't do that stuff as much... try to stay away from my PC as much as possible and play my Guitar/Drums. I use to spend Hours and Hours on the Recording forums and searching for tunes ect... realized 5 years passed by. :eek:
Anyway... I like to stay in the loop somewhat... is Soulseek pretty Shweet or what?

As soon as I can make my pics of the Melvins/Big business show a little smaller I'll post em.

Take care,
B.

Booda said:
Thanks timthetortoise! If is was Me$allica or some other filthy rich band... but I only have 5 more days to wait and I like supporting the Melvins... they\'re one of my Favorite bands. The anticipation makes it a little more exciting too.

I checked out soulseektest.com ... Never heard of that one. Is it a good one? I use to use WinMx and as of lately been using Bittorrent. I actually don\'t do that stuff as much... try to stay away from my PC as much as possible and play my Guitar/Drums. I use to spend Hours and Hours on the Recording forums and searching for tunes ect... realized 5 years passed by. :eek:
Anyway... I like to stay in the loop somewhat... is Soulseek pretty Shweet or what?

As soon as I can make my pics of the Melvins/Big business show a little smaller I\'ll post em.

Take care,
B.

I love Soulseek, been using it for about 3 years now. Link. I tend to stay off the PC as well when I can (an 8 hour workday with nothing to do while sitting on a computer doesn\'t lend to that much). I like Soulseek because you can just queue up a bunch of albums you want, and leave it. Other people can upload albums they think you\'ll like and that makes for some interesting music that you might not have gotten into otherwise. It\'s really good for more underground stuff, as its support is very heavy on independent artists. Check it out for sure.

peopleperson said:
Senile Animal.

They've combined the Melvins with another incredible band called Big Business so now, two drummers. Best Melvins LP in ten years. Anyone heard it yet?

good cd. they sounded like they were getting bored but recently they've been revitalized with the new band mates and mikepattonconnections

Back