New Little Song

It's a nice sound springreverb. Think it needs something else to add to the texture though - it sounds like it should be a theme tune to some obscure tv show to me and I'd love to have heard like something like the slide whistle Dylan uses on Highway 61 or something to support the transition between the parts.

Or maybe some audience cheering like you sometimes hear on funk records on the breaks. Just potential ideas and I don't know if I'm making much sense on them, but I enjoyed it.

Great groove happening on the tune-especially the funky guitars. It sounds like a 1970's cop movie theme-like Shaft meets Hawaii 5-O! I can just imagine the car chase with your song playing along.

Good stuff, keep it up!

It's a nice sound springreverb. Think it needs something else to add to the texture though - it sounds like it should be a theme tune to some obscure tv show to me and I'd love to have heard like something like the slide whistle Dylan uses on Highway 61 or something to support the transition between the parts.

Or maybe some audience cheering like you sometimes hear on funk records on the breaks. Just potential ideas and I don't know if I'm making much sense on them, but I enjoyed it.

thanks for listening
some noises on top it were kinda cool i think
maybe i should order a cheap moaning woman at Thomann Cyberstore

Anfontan said:
Great groove happening on the tune-especially the funky guitars. It sounds like a 1970's cop movie theme-like Shaft meets Hawaii 5-O! I can just imagine the car chase with your song playing along.

Good stuff, keep it up!

thank you

Back