New gear.

CMunch

Since I was last here I've picked up some new gear. :)

Schecter Solo 6 Custom, ebony board, SD custom customs, needed fretwork, nut sorted out and a decent setup when I got it, plays nice and stays in tune well now tho.

Schecter.png

and a Marshall Class 5, I didn't like the first gen of these things, rattly overly loud pieces of poorly built crap, the latest model is hugely improved, no rattles, better construction and the addition of a low power mode, this thing is way too loud for home use on full power, seriously, those guys thinking "I had a 5 watt Epi Valve Jr and it wasn't that loud," no, not the same, seriously loud.

I heart this little monster. :)

Class 5.png

Cool stuff. I really like the twisted Les Paul-fucked-a-Tele shape of the Schecter. Let's hear that stuff. :)

Cool stuff. I really like the twisted Les Paul-fucked-a-Tele shape of the Schecter. Let's hear that stuff. :)

The way they attach the neck for upper fret access is awesome.

Jam here on Sunday, just picked up some mics, the singer thinks he's getting to play his Ibanez electro acoustic, I have good and bad news for him. :D

Jam here on Sunday, just picked up some mics, the singer thinks he's getting to play his Ibanez electro acoustic, I have good and bad news for him. :D

Yeah I'd have to draw the line there.

The Jam....Zepplin made it work Jimmy doing some acoustic then the thunder guitar, could be good stuff the two mixed up, if done right.

Not new as in brand new, but new to me at a ridiculously low price is my Epiphone Double neck. Epiphone Double Neck.JPG

Good luck with your new gear. That Marshall looks very cool.

Bill L

nice guitar! I played some schecter guitars, I liked the hellraiser series a lot, the only thing I didn't like about them is fat neck.

Back