Tube Preamp/DI/tiny amp for direct electric guitar recording (silent, under $1200)

Need a Tube Preamp, DI or tiny amp to record guitar direct (DI). (Under $1200)

I'm looking for a small analog/tube (preamp/DI or 5 or less watt amp...) solution to record guitar direct to my (Interface/Tascam model12).

I guess I would need a stereo FX loop for my (Chorus,Delay,Reverb,harmonic percolator, tremolo..)..unless I could run all of these before.., but not sure that's the best idea? I definitely want stereo effects options.

Don't necessarily need a cab sim included but I guess that would be nice. I don't plan on doing anything else inside the box. I like to get my tone and everything right on the way in so I don't have to fuss with much later.

I love the sound of the Audio Kitchen BIG TREES but not sure how I would go DI with it and also how my pedals would work with it? Other wise its perfect.

I mainly want a vintage, smooth, compressed clean tone,..but also a little hairy subtle tube overdrive (with nice loose breakup) is important too.

I love a rounded, full, harmonic vibe and feel. Some sort of Sag would be great.

Any ideas?

I've been looking at a few things but nothing seems, just right. Should I start looking into a combination of things like a tube preamp paired with (I don't know..? need help). I'm looking to spend up to 1200.

Back