Need some advise for my mixing

it sounds pretty good to me, everything's right for the genre, maybe a tiny bit too much 30-60Hz if I'm being critical.

.. i didn't think so. I think that's appropriate for the genre. However, I'm using HD280's, not monitors. So there's that. ;)

sounded good to me.

I have the same headphones, there's still around 0.5dB-1dB too much 30-60Hz. It's more obvious on my neumann speakers though.

I listened carefully and I think you are right about the 30-60hz. Thanks for taking the time and giving me the feedback

Pretty good - the bass suits the genre so it's hard to say if I would change it myself. Cool samples and tuning.

Seems awful boomy to me, even for the genre. But everything else sounds pretty good, there's a point where the vocal could use some tuning when the female vocal comes in. "Ooh you wanna let me know" the voices kind of clash pitch wise.

Seems awful boomy to me, even for the genre. But everything else sounds pretty good, there's a point where the vocal could use some tuning when the female vocal comes in. "Ooh you wanna let me know" the voices kind of clash pitch wise.

Thanks for the feedback.. I think you might be right bout that tuning. Will work on that, thanks!

Back