Need Help Finding a Styli

boydrj

Hello everyone,

I need someone's help. I recently bought an old 60's cabinet (the sound is great) at an antique shop.

The trouble is, I am having trouble finding a needle to go to the phonograph.

The brand name of this console is "Bradford" which I have never heard of, and I figure there must be a name brand out there somewhere that corresponds.

The console is a Bradford Rhapsody. The only information I could find as far as a needle goes is "STV2" which is the numbers and letters listed on the old one (but the actual needle is missing).

This is the type of needle where on one side you can play your LP's, and then you can flip it over to play 78's.

Can anyone help me, or lead me in the right direction? I have a ton of old vinyl, and I do have a newer turntable, but I think it will be cool to listen to this music the way it was intended: on an old phonograph with the sound going through the tubes and out of the built in speakers (too cool) ...

Thanks.

Yo BoyDRJ:

I just did a GOOGLE search for "phonograph replacement needels," and got a ton of sites in the USA for replacements.

This might save you shipping costs?

Green Hornet:D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Think I Found It!

Thanks again for all of your help. I have contacted a place via the Internet (with your help) and it looks like I have found the styli I need.

Thanks again,

Over and Out!

Back