Need an app for stem playback

marama

Hi!
I need something to help me with my play along setup, since I want to move away from desktop and go all tablet.
So I need an App which would be able to reproduce stems/multitracks, but which would maybe also be controllable by (midi) foor switch/pedal, so I can press the pedal and have the playback jump 10 seconds back (need it for practicing).
Any idea what would work for me?

Not sure about the MIDI stuff... but you could look into Garage Band, n-Track & Cubasis which are all "DAWs" for tablets/phones that could playback stems... Garage Band is iOS only and the other 2 are for both Android/iOS.

I often download the applications I want on APKCima, you should try it. There are many completely free games and applications, such as Clash Royale Chino Gratis which is very hot right now.
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also https://aflife,ru/

Wow, what amazing bot responses that have nothing to do with the subject matter! I really want to go to some unknown site in Russia these days. Surely nothing bad could happen........

Back