NanoCompressor???

Blue Bear Sound said:
AS I SAID... you're a rookie, and I'll indulge you once more.... Audio Clip

After this, you can lie in your own bed full of shit gear and pretend you know something........... :rolleyes:

And just where was the NanoCompressor used?

He he he.

Great Bruce. Thanks.

:p

Fangar

I listened to your mix. Now why is that hip hop. And How can you call me a rookie when you have probably never recorded or mix a hip hop song. That's the point I have been trying to make all along. There is no way a hip hop song can be mix the same way as that song. First you insult me by saying I don't know what a hip hop song should sound like thru a compressor when I grew up on the music. Then you call me a rookie when I been in the hip hop game for 13 yrs. I reapeated several times I mainly mix hip hop. But I guess you don't read posts do you. I asked you also if you have ever recorded a hip hop song and you ignored the question.

Fangar- Thanks for you info and stay the professional that you are. I don't know why you affiliate yourself with this guy.....maybe it's because you like the style of music he mixes.

chalin27 said:
I listened to your mix. Now why is that hip hop. And How can you call me a rookie when you have probably never recorded or mix a hip hop song. That's the point I have been trying to make all along. There is no way a hip hop song can be mix the same way as that song. First you insult me by saying I don't know what a hip hop song should sound like thru a compressor when I grew up on the music. Then you call me a rookie when I been in the hip hop game for 13 yrs. I reapeated several times I mainly mix hip hop. But I guess you don't read posts do you. I asked you also if you have ever recorded a hip hop song and you ignored the question.

Fangar- Thanks for you info and stay the professional that you are. I don't know why you affiliate yourself with this guy.....maybe it's because you like the style of music he mixes.

Chalin,

You must admit that the post that he made is a great mix and very well complete. I like all styles of music that are done well and show a flare. Anyway thanks for the compliment. Though I might be understanding as to the differences in people, I am far from professional by any means. However thanks. Again I think that the mix Bruce posted speaks for itself. A very clean and wonderfully done mix. I would just drop it an move on to other things. I am sure there is some useful information here. I have seen many HipHop posts around here.

Fangar

Hey AdOlecnts......

.....uuhhhhmmmmmmm,

I don't know if you bailed on this contest or not (Iknow you placed a Q about Nano-stuff elsewhere and I gave my opinion as well as some others)

but unless I'm mistaken and the Nanocompressors have changed,

they do NOT have a de-esser.

They have a side-chain insert which you can set up to compress specific frequencies, and therefore De-ess, but its not an automatic function.

The new Samson stuff has that built in, I believe.

Just thought I'd throw that out .........you did start this post asking about the Nanocompressor and not about how Unprofessional you will be if you consider using one or how the gods will laugh if you dare claim that you had used one and liked what you heard, right?

Hell, you probably could not possibly have FUN using one of these units, so foget about dit.

-mike

Back