Name that tune

Compass Bat Island? :unsure:

The brain is just a bit foggy today. Heck, I even tried to play golf this morning, when temps were going from 50 degrees to 37 degrees, and it started raining as we were teeing up. Made it to the green, and when I felt the sleet falling, I said "enough". We quit. Anyone in his right mind would have stayed home, but who the heck ever thought that the people on TV doing weather would actually get it RIGHT for a change?

Last edited:
I was out running around at 6 AM and it was in the 50's here too, but it went up from there with lots of sunshine.

Compass Bat Island? :unsure:

The brain is just a bit foggy today. Heck, I even tried to play golf this morning, when temps were going from 50 degrees to 37 degrees, and it started raining as we were teeing up. Made it to the green, and when I felt the sleet falling, I said "enough". We quit. Anyone in his right mind would have stayed home, but who the heck ever thought that the people on TV doing weather would actually get it RIGHT for a change?
Cardinal point on the compass, that is not an island.

For those who CAN resist the urge to peek. . . :drunk: Here's my guess :

0691 notroH ynnhoJ - - aksalA oT htroN
You are correct. What two things does it have in common with the previous puzzle? One of my favorite tenors, I listen to that tune a lot. The way he breaks his voice to a higher octave at the end of notes and his tremolo is impeccable.

You are correct. What two things does it have in common with the previous puzzle? One of my favorite tenors, I listen to that tune a lot. The way he breaks his voice to a higher octave at the end of notes and his tremolo is impeccable.
Both songs were their movie's theme, and both movies featured John Wayne.

British psyche rock? Open the pics for full view thank you
Good luck men.
The Management.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    819.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 8
Any hints needed or you guys got this one solved already. It may have already been done here but I am not going back through everything to find out.

Back