Name that tune

I'd wager Dave (Matthews) and Rich had the correct song in mind, then dogooder got it and got so excited (I heard him falling down the basement stairs, tripping over that damn cat again, in a race to publish :p).

Eye + (M&M ÷ 2 = M) - - Tree Knot - - Ewer - - Stepping onto a Stone

First recorded by Paul Revere and The Raiders, most famously by (that's right...) The Monkees.

Last edited:
I'd wager Dave (Matthews) and Rich had the correct song in mind, then dogooder got it and got so excited (I heard him falling down the basement stairs, tripping over that damn cat again, in a race to publish :p).

First recorded by Paul Revere and The Raiders, most famously by (that's right...) The Monkees.
See... it's the EWER that I didn't get, but the rest made sense so I went for it..
Ya learn sumpin' new every day!

I got Eye and Knot and Step does that win me 50p ? 🥰🥰😇😇

I had the song right, but the wrong artist.. The MONKEES did it too!! 🤣

As for the next one, that was too easy. Our band used to play that one back in the day. The girls liked it because it was the one with the pretty melody.

I think I may have sent this clue previously to another forum by accident. That is what I will tell the judge in my defence. Oh dear, honest mistake your honour

Back