Name that tune

It was nice to get one after a dry spell. Haven't had a lot of time here recently - and, for a while, I was seeing that some of the songs that were being "puzzled" - I had not even heard of before. Particularly older stuff from the 60's or early 70's on the UK charts. I'd work on one a little only to find that I'd been wasting my time.😁 I'm 54, from Newport Beach, CA. Cut me some slack.:LOL:😁

Yeah. I realized going back into the 50's-60's wasn't working well for some of you playing along. There are some older "geezers" :eek::p lurking who are probably familiar with the older oldies but aren't getting involved. So lately, I've been going to both the UK and US charts as well as pulling more from the 70's-90's. Thanks for helping fine tune the thread ;)

Last edited:
Span my friend... as much as I love this thread. Your clues really do my head in and are a bit obscure at times xxxxx 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Sorry for being a winjy bugger friend.

Here is a nice easy one xxxx

Attachments

• skynews-morgan-freeman-shawshank-redemption_5662728.jpg
    skynews-morgan-freeman-shawshank-redemption_5662728.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Ponte_Umbertino_con_barchetta.jpg
    Ponte_Umbertino_con_barchetta.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 1
Red Barchetta... a classic car... barchetta is Italian word for a boat.

My favourite Rush song about a motor law that will be with us soon sadly. Our classic cars will be banned 😔😔😔

I just got it and didn't see your post. I googled songs with the word Red in it. Came across that and had to look up Bachetta, put the two together and voila, I cheated.

Never heard the song. Not that big of a Rush fan. I have a hard time getting past Getty's vocals, sounds like my Japanese girls at times lol. The music I'll take.

Never heard the song. Not that big of a Rush fan. I have a hard time getting past Getty's vocals, sounds like my Japanese girls at times lol. The music I'll take.
Geddy's voice divides opinion, too screamy. As do Neil's lyrics, too naive. But hey man what a great track this is? 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Geddy's voice divides opinion, too screamy. As do Neil's lyrics, too naive. But hey man what a great track this is? 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I just loved the music and as a guitar player I loved Alex' tone and style and sound and his use of textures and arpegios and chordal structure. ALEX LIFESON IS MY HERO. END OF... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Like I stated, I like the music. Bought Roll the Bones because Getty wasn't using the reedy screechy high voice he sings in a lot. I don't think he
sang like that on one tune on that album. My CD player just broke it in half, I will have to pick up another.

Like I stated, I like the music. Bought Roll the Bones because Getty wasn't using the reedy screechy high voice he sings in a lot. I don't think he
sang like that on one tune on that album. My CD player just broke it in half, I will have to pick up another.
Love my CD player and 2 turntables xxx

NO ....Any Rush after 1982 is not worth it. 74 to 82... The classics xxx

Here is one, I think from the nineties but don't quote me on that.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg