my pride and joy - Little King Studio in Toronto, Canada.

ryanlikestorock

Here are some pics we took yesterday of the live room. It's not very "live" with all that carpet but that's how it came and I actually like how it sounds until I can afford to do something else with it.

Attachments

• drums1.jpg
    drums1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 129
  • drums n mics.jpg
    drums n mics.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 121
  • guitar corner.jpg
    guitar corner.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 123
  • room.jpg
    room.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 152
is that the sssnake mc-164 multicore/stage box i see? lol. Are you a thomann buyer also? I like the look of the room, but why carpet? It only effects high frequencies and is a fire hazard.

ryanlikestorock said:
Here are some pics we took yesterday of the live room. It's not very "live" with all that carpet but that's how it came and I actually like how it sounds until I can afford to do something else with it.

Looks very cosy! :) :)

pandamonk said:
is that the sssnake mc-164 multicore/stage box i see? lol. Are you a thomann buyer also? I like the look of the room, but why carpet? It only effects high frequencies and is a fire hazard.

You lost me with the snake info. I don't think it is what you think it is nor am I a Thomann buyer. Sorry man.

The room came with this carpet, so I'm keeping it until I can afford to do something else. It sounds decent for now.

ryanlikestorock said:
You lost me with the snake info. I don't think it is what you think it is nor am I a Thomann buyer. Sorry man.

The room came with this carpet, so I'm keeping it until I can afford to do something else. It sounds decent for now.
Cool cool, just looks exactly like mine. :D

Back