My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like Chinas Chernobyl that went global.

The leaders deny it all. The small voices disappear. SARS in 2002-2004, COVID 2019- 202? ....

a conspiracy theory of germ warfare isnt out of the question. They keep developing stronger virus's then release on enemys....sit back and watch what happens? Create a stronger deadlier virus, release it later, sit back and watch the fallout....repeat...repeat...

or maybe its just scientists screwing up while studying virus's off bats and urine/guana and a innocent oops! happened..and here we are in a pandemic.

You have actually hit on something there. I remember as a kid watching how they collected Bat shite out of caves for use on their crops in several countries. That shite must have contained dead Bats as well and the people in those Asian countries had been doing this for hundreds of years or longer.

How come we have only just got a disease from Bats now and not before?

The only thing Covid-19 and has to do with bat shit is ......Bat shit craziness....

Really encourage ya'll to watch this video....you just might "see the light" at the end of the tunnel...walk towards the light...:D

I have started seeing this pop up. It is getting interesting to say the least.

Your theory is that the Government doesn't want a cure!?! You think they want the USA to continue to fail miserably at preventing corona virus deaths? How exactly does the Government or any bureaucrat benefit from that?

The only thing Covid-19 and has to do with bat shit is ......Bat shit craziness....

Really encourage ya'll to watch this video....you just might "see the light" at the end of the tunnel...walk towards the light...:D

And.......in a blink of an eye, YouTube has taken it down. Don't want people watching anything that flies in the face of Fauchi

EDIT: found a good link.

But youtube wont let me share it. Geeez
Anyway, it’s on the breitbartnews youtube channel

Last edited:
Un fucking believable!!!!
The video I found on Brietbart and watched just minutes ago..... Well, THAT’S gone too!!!!!!!!

YT deleted it!!!!!!

This censorship is outrageous!!! They are deleting things as fast as they can.

There’s info that they DO NOT want people to know.

Edit: here’s a link to those doctors. We’ll see how long that stays up.

https://youtu.be/4ggiwwTnTwo

Un fucking believable!!!!
The video I found on Brietbart and watched just minutes ago..... Well, THAT’S gone too!!!!!!!!

YT deleted it!!!!!!

This censorship is outrageous!!! They are deleting things as fast as they can.

There’s info that they DO NOT want people to know.

Edit: here’s a link to those doctors. We’ll see how long that stays up.

Frontline Physicians Aim to Dispel ?Massive? COVID-19 ?Disinformation Campaign? on Capitol Hill - YouTube

Now youtube is in on the conspiracy? The Government. Scientists. Academics. The media. Youtube. All of our allies across the world.

You think they are all in on a plot together? To do what exactly? And why?

All of these groups are saying one thing, and the only people saying otherwise are American Republicans.

The Doctors in your video - if they are really doctors - are spouting anecdotal theories that are not backed up by clinical studies. It is dangerous and irresponsible for any platform to carry on with it, including homerecording.com. People are dying over this.

This thread is a perfect example of why America is failing to stop corona virus whereas every other wealthy industrialized country is succeeding. The posters in this thread are receiving their information from a partisan political party.

145,000 Americans are reported dead. Every other country is handling this better than us. And many of us are doubling down on the stupid. Ugh.

Now youtube is in on the conspiracy? The Government. Scientists. Academics. The media. Youtube. All of our allies across the world.

You think they are all in on a plot together? To do what exactly? And why?

All of these groups are saying one thing, and the only people saying otherwise are American Republicans.

The Doctors in your video - if they are really doctors - are spouting anecdotal theories that are not backed up by clinical studies. It is dangerous and irresponsible for any platform to carry on with it, including homerecording.com. People are dying over this.

This thread is a perfect example of why America is failing to stop corona virus whereas every other wealthy industrialized country is succeeding. The posters in this thread are receiving their information from a partisan political party.

145,000 Americans are reported dead. Every other country is handling this better than us. And many of us are doubling down on the stupid. Ugh.

I asked why the disease never appeared before when people have used Bat shite for thousands of years on their food. The virus must have come from somewhere. So where?

Well isn't this some scary shit? Y'all know me here so this isn't bullshit. I came upon that video on FB and wanted to share it here...so I googled it and couldn't find a clean version of it on Utube...so...I downloaded the clean version from FB and posted it Utube and Facebook ...My FB video is still up this morning..

IBB conspiracy always seems to get connected with whack jobs...so conspiracy no...stupidity in an effort to be politically correct yes...

Youtube sent me the pretty polite e-mail below:

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video America's Frontline Doctors Covid-19 a realistic perspective 7 27 2020 was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we'll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

Video content restrictions
YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of the World Health Organization (WHO) or local health authorities’ recommended guidance on social distancing and self isolation that may lead people to act against that guidance. Learn more here.
Impact on your account
This removal has not resulted in a Community Guidelines strike or penalty on your account. However, we still encourage you to review all of your content to make sure it's in line with our Community Guidelines. Additional violations could result in strikes against your account, or even lead to account termination.
How you can respond
If you believe this was a mistake, we'd like to hear from you. To appeal this removal, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again soon.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

So first off "someone" out there in cyberville complained to YT i.e. "Flagged my video" then some 20 something low level worker at YT with the very important job of determining what is allowable or not on YT pushed the delete button rather than let it stay up...

I did "appeal" the decision and received another e-mail this morning basically saying after further review "They" still stand by the decision that it violates their community guidelines..

conspiracy no....unjustified censorship yes....but what I totally accept is that it's YT's football and they get to make the rules.... Just like here at HR.com when they killed the cave...total bull shit but that's just how the cookie crumbles...

The good news is the message these Doctors put out and all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put the Covid-19 boogie mans bullshit story together again...The word is out and I am optimistically hopeful within a week or two the FDA will come around and give it's blessing to use Hydroxychloroquine both as a preventive to getting the virus and whooping its butt early on if you get it...One can only hope that common sense will prevail..."in a world full of rules, in a world ran by fools. What can you do? " Words I wrote back in 1975 to the song I penned called "Other Worlds" inspired by M.C. Eschers drawing of the same name....Life is all about perspective and how you are seeing it at any one particular time isn't necessarily a clear one or the real one.... I ended the song with these words..

I don't believe them
Don't trust them at all
They don't mean to deceive you
But with words, they build up the wall
Climb over, climb over
Come see for your self
Life is one dimension
Don't get stuck on a shelf

Well isn't this some scary shit? Y'all know me here so this isn't bullshit. I came upon that video on FB and wanted to share it here...so I googled it and couldn't find a clean version of it on Utube...so...I downloaded the clean version from FB and posted it Utube and Facebook ...My FB video is still up this morning..

IBB conspiracy always seems to get connected with whack jobs...so conspiracy no...stupidity in an effort to be politically correct yes...

Youtube sent me the pretty polite e-mail below:

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video America's Frontline Doctors Covid-19 a realistic perspective 7 27 2020 was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we'll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

Video content restrictions
YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of the World Health Organization (WHO) or local health authorities’ recommended guidance on social distancing and self isolation that may lead people to act against that guidance. Learn more here.
Impact on your account
This removal has not resulted in a Community Guidelines strike or penalty on your account. However, we still encourage you to review all of your content to make sure it's in line with our Community Guidelines. Additional violations could result in strikes against your account, or even lead to account termination.
How you can respond
If you believe this was a mistake, we'd like to hear from you. To appeal this removal, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again soon.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

So first off "someone" out there in cyberville complained to YT i.e. "Flagged my video" then some 20 something low level worker at YT with the very important job of determining what is allowable or not on YT pushed the delete button rather than let it stay up...

I did "appeal" the decision and received another e-mail this morning basically saying after further review "They" still stand by the decision that it violates their community guidelines..

conspiracy no....unjustified censorship yes....but what I totally accept is that it's YT's football and they get to make the rules.... Just like here at HR.com when they killed the cave...total bull shit but that's just how the cookie crumbles...

The good news is the message these Doctors put out and all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put the Covid-19 boogie mans bullshit story together again...The word is out and I am optimistically hopeful within a week or two the FDA will come around and give it's blessing to use Hydroxychloroquine both as a preventive to getting the virus and whooping its butt early on if you get it...One can only hope that common sense will prevail..."in a world full of rules, in a world ran by fools. What can you do? " Words I wrote back in 1975 to the song I penned called "Other Worlds" inspired by M.C. Eschers drawing of the same name....Life is all about perspective and how you are seeing it at any one particular time isn't necessarily a clear one or the real one.... I ended the song with these words..

I don't believe them
Don't trust them at all
They don't mean to deceive you
But with words, they build up the wall
Climb over, climb over
Come see for your self
Life is one dimension
Don't get stuck on a shelf

FWIW it was a totally kick ass song musically too!

IBB I agree this is a really bad situation and the powers that be have led us into the mess we are in very poorly...If you have followed this thread you know I stood firm in mask and social distancing.....I also have made it clear and not being cliche about it..We just don't know what we don't know...But we know more now than we did 3 months ago....Based upon what these doctors ( YES THEY ARE REAL DOCTORS! Did you think about looking a few of them up before asking that question, thus implying their credentials were dubious? NO) unitedly have stepped up and said hey folks no more people need to die....we already have something that seems to really work....but FDA and the powers that be won't legally let us use it.... I can see how "Big Pharma" has a financial opportunity here that an already available drug that basically works would crush...I can see how they might fund some "studies" that say it ain't so...I can see how they might influence the powers that be at the FDA to stand firm with their scrutiny....

Having been in the medical FDA battle for years with my own personal skin cancer battles...I know well how screwed up the FDA is and how badly real drugs and therapies are tossed aside that REALLY WORK ...in many cases better than anything the medical world is allowed to use...

Do I find it hard to believe this is the case with hydroxychloroquine? Not at all....If I could get my hands on it today...I'd be taking it post haste...

Last edited:
Well isn't this some scary shit? Y'all know me here so this isn't bullshit. I came upon that video on FB and wanted to share it here...

Ahaha! And they gotcha!

All you wanted to fo was share something you found useful, true or whatever. I can’t speak for your motivation.

CEO of YT a while back said basically that anything that contradicts the “official story” would be scrubbed.

Back in oct of 2019 there was Event 201. An event sponsored by Gates, The World Economic Forum , WHO, CDC and others..
They gathered to strategically plan out a worldwide response to a “Novel Corona Virus”.

One area discussed was how to control the information. They called it “Flooding the Zone”.
In other words, getting the “official narrative out there and suppressing anything contradictory to it.

And here we are. Censorship and constant bombardment with the approved story.

Conspiracy? Maybe.... maybe not.
But definitely a group of powerful people brainstorming how to deal with a “hypothetical” event that just happened to roll out a few months later.

If you’re so inclined you can find the event videos but I’m not going to do your homework for you :)

(YES THEY ARE REAL DOCTORS! Did you think about looking a few of them up before asking that question, thus implying their credentials were dubious? NO)

The woman who did most of the talking in your video believes doctors are secretly using alien DNA in their treatments.

She believes certain medical conditions are caused by having sex with demons and witches in your dreams.

She believes aliens and reptilians are controlling parts of the Government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stell...-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

So, uh, yeah. I question her credentials.

Last edited:
So, uh, yeah. I question her credentials.

You didn't question "Her" credentials you questioned if any of them were real doctors throwing scrutiny on if the video was even real doctors or a fake....nice alien shit talk smoke screen after the fact from a very credible source...great work!

As if they're not using alien DNA....and dream demons .pffft!..Hell I've seen real demons when I'm wide awake....bigger than shit and as real as this keyboard I'm typing on....of course I was under the influence of Bat shit crazy brew at the time...

Well my FB video was shared @ 80 times before it was taken down now only I can see it....or so they think...fascist oinkies......I'll put a link to it so people can download it as they wish HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back