My band needs a new console

I'm looking for recommendations for a new console.
My band would like to spend less than $1K, but I assume we're heading closer to $2K.
Needs:
Onboard multi-track recording, preferably to an SD card. We practice and record in this space, but I edit/mix/master at another location. I'd rather not drag a laptop into the studio to record.
At least 16x pre-amped inputs
At least 4 AUX outs.
Onboard effects are the least of my concern, but would be nice. Basic compression and reverb is all I generally use and only for live, not recording.

Thanks!!

We have a Tascam DP24 already (is that what you're referring to?).
It has only 1 main out and no AUX out.
Plus (and I was not clear about this in my original post), it has only 8 inputs. It can record up to 24 channels, but not simultaneously. We need at least 11 inputs (I'd prefer 16).
I did just check, the DP32 has only 8 inputs as well.
Thanks for the suggestion though!! We love our DP24, it's easy to use and great recording console, just a little too limiting. I use it exclusively for recording. We use a Yamaha 02R as our main mixer. Unfortunately, the 02R is on it's last leg and will need a replacement soon. I'm hoping to replace both the 02R and DP24 with one unit.

The Tascam Model 24 is basically an analog console with 16 XLR inputs, 16 faders and the ability to record up to 24 tracks at a time to an SD card. Limitations are that it only has inserts on two channels, it has only one effects bus and two monitor mixes. It has limited punch-in function. It can interface to a DAW if desired, or just run as a standalone mixer/recorder. For a rehearsal studio you could use the main output to drive two more monitor mixes, with the inconvenience of having to use pan controls to mix them separately.

The model 24 is different to the DP24. The mixer is analogue though so it won't do everything that the 02R does.

OOOh! Yes! I like it! This could be the one!
I only 'need' 2 aux outs, 4 would be nice, but I can live. Other than that I think it hits everything on my list.
Thanks!

Back