MXL 9090 (Upcoming SDOTD)

Either someone needs to learn how to use decimals correctly, or this is the deal of the decade.

Attachments

• eggs.JPG
    eggs.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 139
nice... i want those shakers and if that's a V67, i wouldn't mind one of those too

if any of the rest of you want anything, you'd better order early in the morning because WhiteStrat has a Gold Card and he buys up everything. I wanted one of the purple heart-shaped guitars they were selling today but he bought up like a dozen of them.

Either someone needs to learn how to use decimals correctly, or this is the deal of the decade.

Outta my way peoples!!! Me and my gold card are buying up every damn egg shaker on the planet!!!

Muahahaha...my plan for world domination moves forward...

I wanted one of the purple heart-shaped guitars they were selling today but he bought up like a dozen of them.

But the only reason I bought so many is that I have a special plan for the special musicians in my life. In fact, your heart-shaped guitar is in the shop right now--just as soon as I silkscreen my portrait on it, and sign it with a special message just for you--I'll ship it out! :D

But the only reason I bought so many is that I have a special plan for the special musicians in my life. In fact, your heart-shaped guitar is in the shop right now--just as soon as I silkscreen my portrait on it, and sign it with a special message just for you--I'll ship it out! :D

Just don't include requests for physically impossible, not to mention repulsive, acts like you did the last time you sent me a secret message. There are NO circumstances under which I'd ever rub grape jelly on your bald head. :eek:

Last edited:
I want one of these monoliths from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

080831_yes.jpg

(SDOTD 8/31)

I'm quoting myself ...first time I'm doing that.
Someone at MF must be reading this thread because they fixed that decimal problem.
Come on, MF person, say hello... we bite but we don't break the skin.

I want one of these monoliths from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

080831_yes.jpg

(SDOTD 8/31)

I'm quoting myself ...first time I'm doing that.
Someone at MF must be reading this thread because they fixed that decimal problem.
Come on, MF person, say hello... we bite but we don't break the skin.

We'll know they're reading this (and that they have a sense of humor) if the word monolith appears somewhere in the description of that acoustic foamy thing (is that what that is?).

We'll know they're reading this (and that they have a sense of humor) if the word monolith appears somewhere in the description of that acoustic foamy thing (is that what that is?).

I thought it was a marital aid for masochistic women.

My God, it's full of microcellular chambers! (at least, that's what I thought when I saw the picture)

or...

[spoiler alert -- scroll down for more]

Even an idiot would pay $x.xx to follow this mysterious block into the biggest screen saver in the solar system!

Well fellers...guess who just bought hisself some fine lookin' (an' mighty darn affordable) egg shakers?

Yep. That's me. Soon enough I'll be shakin' with the best of 'em.

Oh yeah, and not just one pair. Or two. Or even three. I got myself 5 pairs. You know why? Cause tomorrow, this incredible deal will be done. That's right, this ship will have sailed! And some of you sad saps are gonna wait to long--yer gonna miss that ship.

And then you'll be paying my prices. 'Cuz I'll have shakers alright...

/lame ass cowboy spits and saunters out/

That's alright... at least given the absence of any properly stupid deals as of late, it ain't no big thing.

No stupid deals? Are you kidding? Today's deal is incredibly stupid... you save $0!!!

Attachments

• stupid.jpg
    stupid.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 73
Looks like they lowered it to $199 (is that a good deal? :) I kind of need some drum stuff, so I guess I'll go start a thread in the drum forum)

Back