Muzak #2 (holiday schtuff..)

mixmkr

we don't need rest!!
more elevator music..
..but I DID stick some cheesy gtr in this one. This isn't how I plan on having the songs come out...but they just do, for some reason. I feel like sometimes I am the only person on the planet who CANNOT make their music sound like they want it to. You start out with "plan A", and it always ends up "plan D"...or even way down the line past that.

anyhooo.... more holiday schtuff...

this is an abortion of Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

at:
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/9/1322/album54.shtml

ZZZZzzzzzz

I went to sleep until santa came in with that "cheesy" guitar:D . Just kidding man, I really thought the gtr added a nice touch. And NO you're not the only person on the planet that CANNOT make their music sound the way they want it too...promise that. Enjoyed it mixmkr.

Christmas, Christmas.....CHRISTMAS!!!! YAY!!!
I'm lovin' all the Christmas music and pretty soon we'll have an albums'worth. I'm working on mine but I'll wait 'till the site is back up next week.

This is cool mix...really! I like those tympanis leading on in to the song.....oh there's the guitar, nice...oooh nice lick......and another...............good playing man. :)
Bells sound good......nice wind down......good ending....very cool.

Another nice tune Mixmkr.I know all too well about trying to get a song to sound like plan "a" and it ends up as plan "d".Im just glad im not the only one with that problem.:)

You have to admit though,sometimes plan "d" ends up being better than plan "a"......Sometimes I think it's all just hit and miss.

Enjoyed it man.

Great stuff

This is very cool... nice and ambient sounding
Your guitar tone is where I should be shooting for
sounds very clean and crisp. Santana is that you? :)
I enjoyed this from front to back .. a very thought out rendition
That opening flute or whatever it is is one of my favorite tones.. sounds very good. just play that through the whole song and Im happy as well :)
Another beautiful piece by you.. very enjoyable!

Thank God for the guitar.....

I listened to "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" and I was waiting and waiting for the guitar to come in (I thought you were a fan of 80's productions:mad: ) and they never did.....i liked it and it was recorded great but WAY to subdued for me.....

as far as "Oh Little Town", this was just a great recording all around....the arrangement just builds perfectly and the guitar tone is very sweet.....i have no idea what "plan A" would have sounded like, but just know that you nailed this one ;)

now Id like to hear THIS is an elevator....:D

mixmkr said:
This isn't how I plan on having the songs come out...but they just do, for some reason.
Okay, that's the funniest thing I've ever seen you type. Man, do I feel your pain.

However, I do think you're selling yourself a little bit short. Was this supposed to make me bang my head? I don't think so. I'm giving you stars for the bells.

Merry Thanksgiving and Happy KwanzHannukahChristmas.

nice stuff mix.. you like that flute sound eh? the one thing I didnt care for on this one was some of those background synths, like @1:23 etc.. They seemed to screw up the melody because they clashed when the notes changed.. I really liked the guitar.. I wanted more.. I liked it a lot!

this mix seemed a lot louder than the other one..

great stuffs!

I enjoyed the tune guy. I liked the tone of that guitar a lot, kinda like a PRS singin. I hear what you mean on the low end stereo leslie key effect, it puts a thick blanket down. The bells were a little too busy for me but liked the production.

Back