Music I like, what do you like??

Man.... so much good stuff here. This thread is fun to meander back through. Ya'll have good taste!

This was my first 33LP. The original Rocky soundtrack by Bill Conti.

I used to have an album by Mr mincini this one was on. I learndd it and played it by myself, could not convince anyone else to joinin. I'd set up the bass part then take off on the cool theme part. I was all like, c'mon man, right after born to be wild or whatever this could be kind of our signature going on break song. Amps full-up to eleven, some whammy bar action. Everybody would be, long hair and all but those guys are cool, they got class. Amirite. The girls gathering around in hopes of getting a piece. "We gonna take a break, you fuckers! Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses." It'd be awesome. Sadly, could never convince anybody, fuggin uncultured peasants.

I used to have an album by Mr mincini this one was on. I learndd it and played it by myself, could not convince anyone else to joinin. I'd set up the bass part then take off on the cool theme part. I was all like, c'mon man, right after born to be wild or whatever this could be kind of our signature going on break song. Amps full-up to eleven, some whammy bar action. Everybody would be, long hair and all but those guys are cool, they got class. Amirite. The girls gathering around in hopes of getting a piece. "We gonna take a break, you fuckers! Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses." It'd be awesome. Sadly, could never convince anybody, fuggin uncultured peasants.

That would have been a blast! I'm really sorry I wasn't there, I'd be all in!

OK, some nice soft cheese. Really a good song, but I had to get older to appreciate.

Very fine pop.

To the person in my private message box. "Yeah, really classy cursing your audience, idiot."

Dear sir or madam, which ever pronouncements you decided to woke up to this morning.

Firstly, "cursing" is for witch doctors, gypsies, and ex wives.

Secondly, they weren't our "audience", they were fans. There's a difference.

Thridly, "Take a break, you fuckers", they started it.

Concludingly, you give the fans what they want. Meet & greet is an important part of show business. Maybe one day if you ever have any fans you will learn this.

I'll have you know, we had the biggest money making night ever for Earl's Uptown Vittles, second only to all you can eat catfish night.

Delete and apologize. Don't text me again.

Back