Music I like, what do you like??

Outstanding! Thank you. I did not know this was out there. I have the vinyl!! Aynsley Dunbar!
We were at the studio one night and both Jimmy and I know a lot off that album. We start jammin and singing and Chuck the drummer is like WTF! We had to bring up the album for him lol.

Them was The Rolling Stones . .

Was that the one that Keef and company got busted driving to, Louisiana I think it was? I know they were heading to a TX show but memory seems to say it was ‘74.

Best absolute autobiography I’ve ever read is Keef’s ‘Life’. Clapton’s was good, too.

Was that the one that Keef and company got busted driving to, Louisiana I think it was? I know they were heading to a TX show but memory seems to say it was ‘74.

Best absolute autobiography I’ve ever read is Keef’s ‘Life’. Clapton’s was good, too.
Elton's was good too, if you like Elton John that is...

Similar to the Monkees The Sweet had a songwriting team for most of their recognizable songs. I have a 2-disk CD in storage that disk 1 has hits or wannabe hits and disk 2 is a collection of B sides and ‘throwaways’ they actually wrote and recorded. A modernized hard rock version of this song done write could breathe some life into the modern pop airwaves. Nothing too heavy, just a better version realized. Someone like Rival Sons I could see doing it justice. Great tune, though 🤟

I can hang with obscure and unknown or unpopular music as much as the next guy but I like the Sweet songs and many other tunes that just sound and feel right and flow.

Back