most hated song

That song "It Never Rains Down In Africa" from the late 70's or early 80's.

BOY DO I HATE THAT ONE!

Guns an Roses ticked me off because I felt they were a bunch of illiterate punks with nothing good to say and how the hell could they make it when good bands like Moby Grape,
Colleseum and Curved Air couldnt get off the
ground. I couldnt stand axles voice either so
that didnt help.

Right Dragon. Can't handle that lead vocal at all. Do they still tour? What is "AX" up to these days?

Curved Air - with the lovely Sonja Kristina?
... and a great electric violinist whose name escapes me. And Moby Grape and Colisseum (sp?)?
Indeed, you are a man of taste, sir!
Yep, dey was de real ting.

foo

most hated ay?

theres too many 2 mention
basically anything that dont get my attention within 30 seconds of its beginning gets hated by me.

on the lyricall tip 2 come to mind
booty call by all saints
(its a booty call) repeat 4 ever
and
she wanted by dalvin degrate
(she wanted me to freak her from behind im bout to lose my mind anytime) kill me now!!

KarateMeth cuts the nerves out his fist and salutes you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kmar:
What is "AX" up to these days?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully he is busy overdosing.

He's a spoiled, snot nosed, rock brat living in a hilltop mansion in Malibu. If he's overdosing on anything it's an endless supply of supermodels.

No, I'm not jealous.

[This message has been edited by hixmix (edited 07-13-2000).]

Songs I hate....well...any song done by the GO-Gos for starters.

As for McArthur Park...well...I kinda like the melody. It has, I think a good arrangement, particularly the parts with the major seventh chords. I once saw Andy Williams do it on his variety show. The part of the song where the horns come in sounded great with the orchestra horn section at full blast. What can I say gentlemen, I like a good melody.

Andy Williams is a Legend. He is THE MAN. I applaud your taste Jag. He couldn't sing off pitch if he had a gun to his head. I saw him when I was 5 years old. I'm 41 now. He used alot of programming and sampling back then- pffffffffff.

I saw Axl and Slash beatin' the crap out of each other on MTV. Of course they were made out of clay, but it was rather amusing.

And that cake in the rain song. How that ever got played on a rock station is beyond me.

In their case that would be "bitch slappin' each other".

[This message has been edited by hixmix (edited 07-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hixmix:
That song "It Never Rains Down In Africa" from the late 70's or early 80's.

BOY DO I HATE THAT ONE!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brad:
Richard Harris' MacArthur Park.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How Bout "in the year 2525" Argggggg.

I have the definitive hateworthy song...

the goddamn fucking THONG SONG!!!!!

god that grates on my nerves... in fact just the memory of it is making me ill... i think i'll go lie down

Wake me up before you Go Go - George Micheal
( Boy did this one make me puke ! )

Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band
( Is a vocal band really a band No, it's a friggin choir )

Anything by Culture Club!

PAPicker

Back