More masking - time to fire up the (D) cheat machine

brassplyer

Gee whaddya know, right on cue as has been predicted - more calls for masking as the next election draws nearer. They don't work but hey - sloppy mail-in balloting practices worked so well last time and Dems have an election to steal so....

1693827319943.png

Never have we seen so many falsehoods from one person before.... Oh, wait a minute - his hero, tRump .....

Are you trying to say masks do work? You know, homemade masks made of t-shirt fabric, or any old fabric just as long as it's seen to cover your face? Cover your face in order to participate in society. It's a legitimate question.

Who's fooling who with falsehoods.

Fake news.

That must explain why when Florida lifted all mandates their numbers remained lower than a lot of states.

Hey here's some interesting studies. For example from the first one:

Conclusions Mask mandates and use are not associated with slower state-level COVID-19 spread during COVID-19 growth surges. Containment requires future research and implementation of existing efficacious strategies.

Last edited:
Great article:

Personally, I’m happy to wear one knowing they are effective. Even if I doubted their effectiveness, I’d wear one just in case it was effective. My panties don’t get wadded up at the idea of making an effort for my fellow human beings. If I patronize a business and they ask me to wear a mask, I’m happy to. If someone doesn’t want to patronize my business because I asked them to wear a mask, then that’s ok too.

Should government mandate them? Probably not, but they could issue a strong recommendation to use them.

Great article:

Personally, I’m happy to wear one knowing they are effective. Even if I doubted their effectiveness, I’d wear one just in case it was effective. My panties don’t get wadded up at the idea of making an effort for my fellow human beings. If I patronize a business and they ask me to wear a mask, I’m happy to. If someone doesn’t want to patronize my business because I asked them to wear a mask, then that’s ok too.

Should government mandate them? Probably not, but they could issue a strong recommendation to use them.
Anthony Fauci thinks you're silly for wearing it.

This! ^^^^^^👏👏👏

Or at the start when he admitted he downplayed masks to avoid having them get hoarded and having hospitals run out of them?
On top of that, there are those that... ahem... do not understand how science works.

As a collective we learned that this "NEW" and never seen before plague attaches itself to droplets in you.
If you are infected, and if you sneeze or cough you are expelling a massive amount of these virus infected droplets into your surrounding atmosphere.
Those around you cannot help but breath it in... DUH!
If you are wearing a mask, you can reduce the amount of droplets expelled.
If you are NOT infected a mask can reduce the number/amount of droplets received.

Obviously, this is not directed at @leddy

Back