Mix This - Ashen Cycle - Witnesses

I don't know what the problem is. Something on my end isn't working correctly.

I can see this in your Google Drive before I try downloading (I can't do anything with these) :

View attachment 132500

Then I download a .zip file :

View attachment 132503

Then I extract to my Downloads folder :

View attachment 132506

I click to open RAR file and I get this :

View attachment 132509

Clicking Save in this screen just saves it to Downloads - Again with the same results seen here.

DEAD END
Hey again, did you manage to get this to work ? Would be super stoked to hear your take on the song :)

I felt as if I had to jump through too many hoops just to download some wav files - I gave up. I'm used to other hosts where all I have to do is go to a link and hit download.

Hey spantini,

Try this link and see if it helps. I'll delete it later as I don't want to step on SLCicu's feet, not my files.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4gk7...0BPM.zip?rlkey=0lv77oo1n3lgh06sdjhm9pjzs&dl=0
Thanks, man. That was perfect. Got it all. My compliments to whomever laid down those drums 8-) I took a totally different take on this and went for a 60's radio Rock Jazz Surfer feel. How's that for a mix mash :p It's lighter and doesn't pack the punch of the others here.

Attachments

• Witnesses Take 2.mp3
    3.7 MB
Last edited:
Hey, I decided to remaster my mix of the track using what I've learned about mastering in the past six months.

Attachments

• Ashen Cycle - Witnesses - RADIO MIX - REMASTERED SEPT 23.mp3
    8.4 MB
I'm seeing this late, but what a great song! Killer drumming too!

I did a quick mix ... I was hearing some depth that I wanted to coax out of things. Not sure if I got there or not

Attachments

• Witness Mix v2_RedStone.mp3
    11.6 MB
I'm seeing this late, but what a great song! Killer drumming too!

I did a quick mix ... I was hearing some depth that I wanted to coax out of things. Not sure if I got there or not
Yooo thanks for taking the time with this and appreciate the kind words!

Such a different feel to the song with all the different mixes. Love it!

Thanks :) I did a third mix ... just to experiment with different clarity in the vocals and guitars, and messing around with the bass guitar and kick. Also did a bit more of a mastering attempt, but that's always tricky having also done the mixing ;)

Attachments

• Witness Mix v3_RedStone (mastered).mp3
    11.6 MB
Back