Miss Audio Path

alright, guys...joke aside, I know the title is misleading, but, hey, i was in a hurry.

So, does anyone know what mixsit is talking about? It would be really nice if I could get this to work without re-importing/remixing.

Al

I'm sort of going on the idea that the problem is a bug in the CWP here.
Save the project as a template, then when you delete the audio, all your settings are transfered, and I believe even the mix envelopes will remain.
Save-as a new project, then import the audio. This is where I'm not clear. They won't be pure wav files like you'd normally import... Don't know if that's a stumbling block.
This may or may not do anything different than a save-as new project. But I thought it might get you back to square one.
Wayne

thanks, mixsit

Im pretty sure it's a corrupted cwp file now since it crashes Sonar now and then when I try to open it. I tried the template thing you suggested and I am confused, too when trying to re-import the audios back. They are imported like how they normally are, in place where the mouse cursor is. So, I don't think they will fall under that same structure as the original file...

but, hey, thanks still for trying to help out.

happy holiday

Al

Back