Mint 80-8 and DX-8 for sale

jmarkwolf

I have a Tascam 80-8 (mint condition) and Tascam DX-8 (nearly mint condition) noise reduction unit for sale. PIC below.

This Tascam 80-8 is cosmetically perfect, recently cleaned and aligned, with no dings, scratches, or blemishes, and in good working order. It looks like brand new!

All VU meters and illuminators work. All knobs, switches and controls are present and working, and every channel works. Wood side panels are perfect. The only thing missing are the plastic feet. They were misplaced while the unit was rack mounted. Remote cable for DX-8 is present and working well.

I bought it to convert old taped material to digital, and have no further need of it.

The Tascam DX-8 DBX noise reduction is in very good cosmetic condition also, the only exception being a missing plastic window on the channel #6 LED, (visible in the photos), and is in good working order.

Both items have rack mount rails.

A brand new Quantegy ½” take-up reel, and original Tascam patch cable set between the 80-8 and DX-8 is included, along with users manual for the 80-8. Please note: the patch bay depicted in picture is not included.

80-8 unit will be packed in original Tascam shipping box, and carefully double boxed for added security.

Due to the age of the units I cannot make any guarantees, and both are sold as-is, but they both worked well for me.

Item is heavy and buyer pays for shipping.

If interested contact me at:

jmarkwolf@yahoo.com

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tascam_80-8_desk_s.jpg
    Tascam_80-8_desk_s.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 41
Back