MindPrint or JoeMeek?

Thanks to all!

I ordered a VC1Q on Thursday from FullCompass. The unit should be in next week. I did have a chance to pick up an EnVoice locally for $400 (including the I/O card) but thought different whne the guy said he would meet me at an agreed to location, not his house. When he said that, I should of asked him how warm is the unit! Anyway, for what I'm needing to do, I think the Meek will fit nicely in my rack!

lavoz

$400 for a used Envoice? I'd pass. I paid less than $200 new with the digital I/O for mine.

I take it you purchased it from Guitar Center? The Meek was mu first choice...and I guess in the back of my mind...my only choice. Plus, how much of warranty do you get with used equip. anyway!

lavoz

the VC1Q is a beautiful thing....no matter how big a pompous ass Alana Hyatt is......

i actually like the vc3q, especially for guitar and bass....im even gonna use it on some vocals now.....i justgot meeked twice today....

the vc1q is just a better all around unit than the vc3q with apricetag to match it.....

The Meek is in the rack!!! Man, I've only played with this thing for only an hour or two, but what an investment! Now, I've got to save up for digital card...very soon, very soon!

lavoz

Back