Midi Problem (pissing me off)

PG13

Hello,

Im using a Delta 1010

Dp4.5

Reason 3.0

G4 mac dual 1.25 ghz

Now for some reason when im working in Reason and i get sound glitch you know that shit that happens when a ssound loops or extends and u have to hit Stop 2 times for it to stop.. or if im working on a track for like 30 minutes or so.. Midi Stops Working :(

So i have to Close Reason Open Dp4.5 Create a New Midi Config restart the machine and then i can use the midi again

Or sometimes i will try to create a new midi config in dp4 and that shit will lock up the midi option then i will have to force Quit it

Any Suggestions?

PG13 said:
14 views 1 replies thanks "Professional home recorders"
No, no --- thank YOU for your patience!

This site is just CRAWLING with midi on the Mac experts who were snickering as they read your question and realized just how needy and ignorant you were.

I was going to give you the answer but I'm glad you showed your true colors before I troubled my little self. Anyone with an attitude like yours can take a flying fucking leap.

I would have answered, but HR hasn't sent me a paycheck in quite a while (forever, actually). :cool:

Oh well, I'm feeling guilty for not replying sooner. Here goes-

Buy a PC! They never crash, cost less and Bill Gates needs the money!

:D

Ted

Tifstorey said:
Wow, i bet your kicking yourself now!

Not at all .. i fixed the problem though

Um SSScientist, i didn't have an Attitude at all i was being sarcastic. sorry if it rubbed you you the wrong way.. I Didn't know people got that sensative online .. go figure

thanks anyway

Its just when people come on here for answers and when we dont necessarily give them straight away, they take the piss a bit. Remember nobodies getting paid on this site. This runs with everyone getting along and people helping each other out, which i can say doesnt happen on 90% of the other sites out there.

But now we know your were being sarcastic, things are ok again :)

Good to know you got the problem sorted.

Note to PG13-

Liberal use of smilies will be a great assistance in helping people to determine intent ;) :p

:eek:
Ted :)

tedluk said:
Liberal use of smilies will be a great assistance in helping people to determine intent
Yup, that's the only thing that has saved me from being dragged to the Dragon Cave and lynched... :eek:

PG13 said:
Not at all .. i fixed the problem though

Um SSScientist, i didn't have an Attitude at all i was being sarcastic. sorry if it rubbed you you the wrong way.. I Didn't know people got that sensative online ..
Some do and some don't.

So PG13, how did you fix the problem? It might help others to know how you did it.

Last edited:
Back