MG12/4 and POD Aux Problems

blipndub

Howdy,

Trying to run my bass pod pro through the aux 1 bus on my Yamaha mixer and I'm getting zero results. Tied in to the back of the Pod with the analogue in and the DI out or the analogue out, nothing is working. I have line in selected on the front and studio selected on the back. I can't get it to work with balanced or unbalance, or xlr inputs on any channel.

Feel like there has got to be a simple solution but I've been trying different combinations for two days with no luck.

I'm also running the stereo out into my Delta Audiophile and the ctr room out to my power amp and monitors. I'm running the Delta into the mixer through the st in. Could this be related to the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Are you using the aux Returns as input from the Pod? Can you not just use a line in on one of the channels?

Not sure what you mean by stereo in, but I output my delta 44 into the 2TR In on the mixer for monitoring

I can do that but I would like to have the POD be available for any channel via the bus. I've been using unbalanced lines and am changing that today. The mixer is balanced, the POD unbalanced, so I don't know what this means.

I think the send jacks are balanced but the return jacks are unbalanced - not sure if this has anything to do with your problem.

So your signal is bass -> DI box? -> Line in MG channel strip -> aux send -> pod -> aux return -> ST Out ??

Back