Memorial Day Weekend - Be Careful Out There

Speaking of weed I started the day with some moderate apt cleaning and a few one-hits of this Purple Plaque strain I got from an IL dispensary while drive back to Fl from Indy a few months ago.
Stopped two days ago, and haven't slept since. It will pass, been through this before. I will be back to averaging 4-5 hrs sleep in no time. I notice whenever I quit, my dreams are way more vivid and I remember them. I am looking forward to that. It will peter out after awhile also.

I just do mild buzzes…usually. It is a holiday weekend so maybe a little more today and some of the drink and cook this churrasco I bought 2 days ago that’s needs to be cooked.

Ima go to Walmart and get the cheapest tabletop grill I can find so I don’t have the pan fry this churrasco meat. I’m in a month-to-month little efficiency in back of a house fresh off my nomadic Indy venture, so something cheap that fits on the patio table

I’m trying to figure out if the Fox sound engineer is simultaneously mixing live and delayed signals on Biden’s speech or is this a unified feed. That was disturbing. Except now Taps is playing and the 2 sec delay sounds pretty fucking cool with parts delayed part harmonizing with the ones just played

I’m trying to figure out if the Fox sound engineer is simultaneously mixing live and delayed signals on Biden’s speech or is this a unified feed. That was disturbing. Except now Taps is playing and the 2 sec delay sounds pretty fucking cool with parts delayed part harmonizing with the ones just played
Only a musician would "note" the harmonies. :LOL:

Back