Manslick : Tell them

This has an old-timey folk music vibe - me likey. The lead guitar is quite loud and overpowers. Maybe cut the rhythm guitar also - just a couple dB.

Feels like a chorus with a hint of a bridge or outro. Most of it could be the chorus in the body of a song, then as a long outro for the last 30-60 seconds for an audience sing-a-long.

Me too. Start with a hook / chorus and build out from there. Usually.. not a fast rule. Sometimes the verse dictates. I don't hear much newer music built around a good hook anymore, many songs are just the same from start to finish.

I can't make out the vocals. Sounds like they are in the background (reverb?). Turn down the piano a little, it's over powers the vocal.

i know you've adjusted levels, but i can't make out any of the vocal lines...? there's a lot of low mids in them, i think, and they are unclear to me. or i'm just getting old. could be that. :) rest of the tracks sound great

i know you've adjusted levels, but i can't make out any of the vocal lines...? there's a lot of low mids in them, i think, and they are unclear to me. or i'm just getting old. could be that. :) rest of the tracks sound great
Thanks andrushkiwt - new mix up top.

Back