Mama Told Me Not To Come.....

This one was really good lol. Not too bad. Sounds tight all around, don't mind the intro keys thing too much either. Nothing extremely noticeable or out of place :D

WOW! Even though it went from "really good" to "not too bad" in one sentence, I'm still impressed. :D

Thanx.

I agree with the others about the warbled keyboards. There is a fine line with recreating these songs. I grew up listening to these tunes and love to hear them when ever I do. I didn't notice the drums until after I read the posts. Everything else was well balanced, clean, distinctive.

I agree with the others about the warbled keyboards. There is a fine line with recreating these songs. I grew up listening to these tunes and love to hear them when ever I do. I didn't notice the drums until after I read the posts. Everything else was well balanced, clean, distinctive.

I'm fixing up the keys today. It's really not that bad. The original does have a lot of warble. It's the distortion I put on them that's the issue.

I don't understand what you mean by "I didn't notice the drums until after I read the posts". You didn't notice what? That they were good? Bad? You didn't notice that they were there?

Rami,
I really like it.
I know the original well.
Does not change my opinion that this sounds really nice to me and I thouroughly enjoyed it.

If I knew a band locally that could sound this good , I would enjoy spending the evening listening and dancing.

Nice performance and sound.

Rami,
I really like it.
I know the original well.
Does not change my opinion that this sounds really nice to me and I thouroughly enjoyed it.

If I knew a band locally that could sound this good , I would enjoy spending the evening listening and dancing.

Nice performance and sound.
Thanx a lot, T. :cool:

Back