Make DJHead Cry!

djhead

Military Intelligence
Check out 2 vs. 2

Fade and Ancient history done the way I was taught in school

Defiance and Witch Hunt done the way I learned in HR BBS.

Comment on it!

Except Rami and Pygmi Beat, you guys hurt my feelings.

HERE!

404, Cochise

check yer link

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

i do realize that i posted a bad link, and I am sorry. do forgive me. I did, however fix it almost 30 seconds afterward.

401,l patience is a virtue, dont jump the gun!

This is heaps better than last time. NO PAIN in listening to Ancient History.
I can't comment further - I'll withold all positive &/or constructive criticism for fear of further hurt.

Witch Hunt - catchy metal-esque tune. You definitely have the vocals to pull this style of music off properly, with variety and punch. The guitars are nice and raunchy and have a nice tone...bass guitar subtley holding up the bottom end. Drums are well done too. Good job!

:D :) :D :)

rayc said:
This is heaps better than last time. NO PAIN in listening to Ancient History.
I can't comment further - I'll withold all positive &/or constructive criticism for fear of further hurt.

I thought we were trying to make me cry?

Oh well, thanks for the kind word.
FWIW, the drums were done using the 3-mic method.

Back