Mac OSX, amplitube midi controller worked perfectly, stopped working, please help

delirium trigge

I had a ton of patch's, the pedals on and off, using an HD500 as a midi controller for amplitube 3. No problems at all. All the sudden it quit working. I double checked a million times to make sure all the channels were still right. I restarted everything over and over. I even tried to use a different interface to make sure the midi input was not messed up on the saffire pro 40. It didn't work there either. It just randomly stopped. I changed nothing. I even tried another guitar midi controller and it did the exact same thing.

What could be going on? If it's the midi cable I'm going to try another one when I can buy one but this one is brand new and I don't think that's what the problem is.

Has anyone been through this before? Everything was saved and backed up.

I haven't been thru exactly that, but I have had my weekly problems with my setup.

Try a new midi cable. It could be as simple as that. You say you don't think that's what the problem is, but it's best to get the simplest thing out of the way first before diving any deeper.

Back