M-Audio delta 44 Can anyone help me?

Octava219

It seems to be working other than In the mixer window I cannot control the volume. None of the controls work. It show a level on the input fader but none on the master fader. You can't pan..volume doesn't work etc. Maybe it's a software problem? I am using Windows XP and Adobe Audition 3. I've tried switching the inputs around on the breakout box and in the Patch bay section. The manual doesn't address this problem so I am thinking maybe it's the software...help if you can.

It seems to be working other than In the mixer window I cannot control the volume. None of the controls work. It show a level on the input fader but none on the master fader. You can't pan..volume doesn't work etc. Maybe it's a software problem? I am using Windows XP and Adobe Audition 3. I've tried switching the inputs around on the breakout box and in the Patch bay section. The manual doesn't address this problem so I am thinking maybe it's the software...help if you can.

Are you talking about the faders in the Delta Control Panel?

I had problems with my Delta 1010LT which uses the same Delta Control Panel and twice in about a year I had to go on M-Audio's site, download and reinstall the Delta Control Panel. It wasn't a big deal.

Also, did you have the program up and running ok and then this problem surfaced?

Back