Lyrics/Vocals to be added. Whatcha think so far?

It's good to see the cheesy side of the 80's and annoying synth presets built off the Korg M1 are still alive... sounds like Paul Schaeffer jumped into the mix with the B3 sounds.

I guess it's recorded fine, but since everything just about is direct no major points awarded. Anyone can record synths and samples and make it sound decent.

I can't really get into this much, but thankfully it was only 2 1/2 minutes long. Just please don't call it "cool" for real... please...

Overall recording/mix seems to sound fine. Maybe chill out on the radical stereo panning of the toms.

Cloneboy Studio said:
It's good to see the cheesy side of the 80's and annoying synth presets built off the Korg M1 are still alive... sounds like Paul Schaeffer jumped into the mix with the B3 sounds.

I guess it's recorded fine, but since everything just about is direct no major points awarded. Anyone can record synths and samples and make it sound decent.

I can't really get into this much, but thankfully it was only 2 1/2 minutes long. Just please don't call it "cool" for real... please...

Overall recording/mix seems to sound fine. Maybe chill out on the radical stereo panning of the toms.

Oh yes, advantage to me for recording direct...BUT....what matters is what is laid down with what you have. Cheesy...Paul Schaeffer? Yes I agree, the 2 do go hand in hand, LOL. I was so inspired by your interesting review, that I felt compelled to look at your post history at the MP3 clinic. You be a nasty little one, eh? And occasionally informative, even! :eek: Thanks for listening and I hope you open your mind a bit and chill with the hostility and glibness expressed in your prior posts on this board. You and Adrianfly are true winners in a yet unrecognized catagory. All the best, Clone. ---Lee

Back