Looking for mucians to collaberate with

taurus

Looking for musicians to collaberate with

I have a project going ( I play guitar)that the style would be Hard rock/metal/thrash.....or something to that effect. Looking for vocalists, keyboards, and maybe drums........in truth if you feel like you can contribute send me a message and I will send a sample or two. Thank you.

Last edited:
hey

Hey Technominds, thanx for responding.....shoot me an email at

tdetrick7777 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

written that way to avoid spam :) :cool:

Headbanger in here

hey man, I play the electric guitar too (useless in acoustic) I can do lead or rythm if you want. Drum programming is something I really like to do and... that's all. Just msg me if you want me to colaborate with your music.

Here's a track I recently recorded. My first solo song. It's called Why:

\m/ :mad: \m/

I have a project going ( I play guitar)that the style would be Hard rock/metal/thrash.....or something to that effect. Looking for vocalists, keyboards, and maybe drums........in truth if you feel like you can contribute send me a message and I will send a sample or two. Thank you.

What kind of vocals are you looking for? When I think metal/trash, I think screaming/grunting/growling. Are you looking for that, or a singer?

online musicians collaborate.

i've been looking online for musicians to record with. I just signed up at www.wezimple.com, so far it looks great. check it out. I'm hoping the thing grows so I can record with loads of people working from home.

Is this thing going or what? I've not seen anyone mention Bass yet, I'd be happy to drop a few bass tracks for something like this.

alex and gt2 - vocals? would you be willing to work with a hiop hop artist on some vocals? i have a few projects collecting dust until i find some vocalist who can do them justice . . . alex - im in Rich. VA - would love to work with other VA artists and actually get some real reasons for traveling and performing outside of my area going . . .

I'm a utility player. I can add harp, flute, recorder, acoustic guitar (steel or nylon) and I'm a vocalist. But my voice isn't right for heavy lead. I sing jazz and ballads so I'd be strickly BGVs. I'm willing to listen to your project and see if I can add anything useful.;)

I could do some vocals for ya. Metal/thrash.....do you mean metal being like "Bullet for my vallentine" or "hatebreed." or "Lamb of God"

either way i can sing and scream!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be a pretty cool deal!!!!!!!!

Back