looking for good mixing

gullfo said:
and by the looks of it he has more gold and platinum albums than most people on this site... pretty decent list of equipment...
gold and platinum albums, sure! But where's the "love"???????? :(

The buy writes a crap website, but at least it looks like his mix product is legit. I'll also give him credit for being the second-to-last guy on the planet to use a pair of V600 headphones (I don't feel so alone now ;) ).

The good news is there's room for more like him but in other musical genres. Anyone here with worthy chops who feels like putting together a syndicate under a single banner that offers something similar but can cover a wider range of styles and engineers, PM me.

(We'll need an ME or two as well... ;)

G.

SouthSIDE Glen said:
The buy writes a crap website, but at least it looks like his mix product is legit. I'll also give him credit for being the second-to-last guy on the planet to use a pair of V600 headphones (I don't feel so alone now ;) ).

Hey I use V600. For the talent anyway; I have the ol' 7506 for me. Secretly I like the V600s better.

Anyway his gear list says 7506 & V900 :confused:

SouthSIDE Glen said:
The good news is there's room for more like him but in other musical genres. Anyone here with worthy chops who feels like putting together a syndicate under a single banner that offers something similar but can cover a wider range of styles and engineers, PM me.
Count me in!

Hey - I wonder if we can use naked chicks doing mastering as a marketing ploy?

:D :D

chessrock said:
Dude, I will make your stuff rock heavier than you could have every possibly imagined. You don't want any of these clowns monkeying around with your music. I am the only one on this board who is metal enough for you.

:D
None of you have the metal credability that I do. What a bunch of posers! All of you should bow down before me.

Blue Bear Sound said:
Count me in!

Hey - I wonder if we can use naked chicks doing mastering as a marketing ploy?

:D :D
John Scrip masters naked all the time. You have to pay extra to get him to put some pants on. (the price is well worth it).

Lets not be too silly here folks...

We all know that i am the most metal around here.

Bro i will expertly L2 each one of your tracks (Thats right!, individually!) for the low price of 3500.00 a day, and that includes the engineer!!!

-Finster

xfinsterx said:
Lets not be too silly here folks...

We all know that i am the most metal around here.

Bro i will expertly L2 each one of your tracks (Thats right!, individually!) for the low price of 3500.00 a day, and that includes the engineer!!!

-Finster

With pants? ;)

Farview said:
John Scrip masters naked all the time. You have to pay extra to get him to put some pants on. (the price is well worth it).
Aw crap........... thanks for the visual, Jay! Now I can't eat supper!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back