lol...here's my "low-fi" punk song thing.

Here are my impressions!
1:The drums are too repetetive,throw in some fills
2:The rhythm guitar should be heavy 'n distorted!in your face!
3:Try to get a bit more conventional vocal sound.Reverb,compression,Yada yada yada!
4:Tighten the whole thing up a bit.
5:Ignore what eveyone says,including myself,If you like the direction you're going in,'cause even though this aint gonna win a Grammy,It's kinda fun in it's own way
Seriously,people are being way to hard on it!Taking up bandwidth?Give me a break!It's not HR's bandwidth!
Fuck you pompus fuckers!Lets hear your best work!Give this guy some honest,constructive critizism!It's not like he didn't warn you with the lo-fi thing!What a feeding frenzy!
I have heard worse,from people who came here hoping to be taken seriously!

:) understand, this IS a joke though, not a real song i wrote or anything...that will come later.
ill try to stop taking myself so seriously and you all can stop taking the world so seriously.

satan has a devil set aside for me.

Fuck you pompus fuckers!
-----------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmmm....apparently ol' beezle doesnt understand that the whole purpose of this thread as it relates to WC's thread other thread is as pompous as it gets!

Read it all, man.

beezelbubba said:

Fuck you pompus fuckers!Lets hear your best work!Give this guy some honest,constructive critizism!It's not like he didn't warn you with the lo-fi thing!What a feeding frenzy!
I have heard worse,from people who came here hoping to be taken seriously!

Hey Beezel, Fuck you too! :cool:

You've had too much beer when you start to believe your fourth grade teacher whose breasts hung to her knees was kinda hot.

I still crap begger than heylow.

I still crap begger than heylow.

Send of picture of yours and I'll compare.:D

Is there a prize for the winner on this one?!
I hope so. I like prizes. I also like to pick those little sores I get between my toes....except when they bleed and I hafta suck on em till they stop. i guess it's ok, but not optimal.

I also like that time that sonnylarsen's grandma jacked me off into one of his grandpa's hankercheifs and when I was all done, his grandpa walked in and said, "hey, I was lookin for that."
So we gave it back and he gave it a sniff before he put it in his pocket. I always wonder what became of that hankercheif.

I love that old guy......course I loved the old girl more often.:eek:

Thanks for the memories....I'm feeling all starry now.

heylow

heylow said:

Send of picture of yours and I'll compare.:D

Is there a prize for the winner on this one?!
I hope so. I like prizes. I also like to pick those little sores I get between my toes....except when they bleed and I hafta suck on em till they stop. i guess it's ok, but not optimal.

I also like that time that sonnylarsen's grandma jacked me off into one of his grandpa's hankercheifs and when I was all done, his grandpa walked in and said, "hey, I was lookin for that."
So we gave it back and he gave it a sniff before he put it in his pocket. I always wonder what became of that hankercheif.

I love that old guy......course I loved the old girl more often.:eek:

Thanks for the memories....I'm feeling all starry now.

heylow

http://www.ratemypoo.com/

Originally posted by WEBCYAN

"do you all actually think that "song" was serious? it was a joke not anything to consider as a real song. i played whatever came to my head on guitar and then moaned like a berlin whore into a $5 mic..."

Why even bother?, if it sounds like total ass, why waste time?, why put it in the mp3 clinic????????. All your doin is making a bad name for your self around here.

um, you're about a month too late.

Does anyone else get sick of people digging around in past polls just so they can whine and complain about somthing that is no longer relevant??

WEBCYAN said:
um, you're about a month too late.

Does anyone else get sick of people digging around in past polls just so they can whine and complain about somthing that is no longer relevant??

Well, Since you only started the thread 10 days ago, he could hardly be a "month too late". I've told you 7 million times not to exagerate. Also, since you yourself posted on the 15th, obviously it seems that your post may still have some relevance even to you. And trust me, the lessons that you may or may have not learned from this post must somehow be relevant.

Good Luck Web,

Fangar

:rolleyes:

my point was that some things need to die.
this thread was already at the bottom and out of the loop. His post was really pointless and just said what others had already said. It was like he was trying to get one last jab in.

WEBCYAN said:
:rolleyes:

my point was that some things need to die.
this thread was already at the bottom and out of the loop. His post was really pointless and just said what others had already said. It was like he was trying to get one last jab in.

Point taken, none the less... He had something to say. Your right though. Let the song die.

Fangar

By the power vested in me....

By me:)
I hereby decree this thread officially and absolutely dead :)
Please note that any additional Web abuse will be directed at threads with a date of origin later than this day,...
April 19, in the year of our lord 2002:)
So shall it be written...
So shall it be done :)

Well I think that WEB is a complete and uterr j.....................................................................................................................................huh?......................................ack...........................................can................'t..........................speak..............................Jo....................ro's..................................evil............powers................................tak...ing........................control........................ugh......................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................................................................uh..

Back